Our valued sponsor

WHO confirm corona virus is spreading via Air

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site

• Current evidence suggests that the virus spreads mainly between people who are in close contact with each other, typically within 1 metre (short-range). A person can be infected when aerosols or droplets containing the virus are inhaled or come directly into contact with the eyes, nose, or mouth.
  • The virus can also spread in poorly ventilated and/or crowded indoor settings, where people tend to spend longer periods of time. This is because aerosols remain suspended in the air or travel farther than 1 metre (long-range).

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you WHO for such a great medical research. I mean an Italian house wife wearing masks and gloves after the virus hit them hard could have told them that back in March 2020 :rolleyes:

Reactions: troubled soul
Well well, I got Corona two weeks ago, my wife not, and we did nothing in regards to quarantine or isolation and what else they claim will help, nothing, I got it shed not. For me it was a walk in the park, 2 days a little ill and that's it, do my martial art every day as usual 1.5 hours a day, nothing to report.

But congrats to WHO :)

I got my first dose of Vaccine on Saturday, immediately There no reaction but The very next day on Monday, OMG I can not describe in words the pain I go through, I think I am going to die.
So much Headache, so much pain. Now I am ok and feeling Good. But Those hours rof/%rof/%rof/%

Be careful When You get vaccine first dose of the vaccine, Next Day for some hours there will be lots of Pain.

I got my first dose of Vaccine on Saturday, immediately There no reaction but The very next day on Monday, OMG I can not describe in words the pain I go through, I think I am going to die.
So much Headache, so much pain. Now I am ok and feeling Good. But Those hours rof/%rof/%rof/%

Be careful When You get vaccine first dose of the vaccine, Next Day for some hours there will be lots of Pain.
which one did you take?
I heard now from 2 female friends who got sick af from pfizer at second dose.

Latest Threads