Who has been using The Kingdom bank ?

Deposit stablecoin. Instantly receive virtual card. Spend anywhere VISA is accepted.
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

myhand

Rothschild family member
Mentor Group Gold
I want to know who has been using the Kingdom Bank who also is advertising here on the forum?

CoinMaster

Mentor Group Gold
Not any legitimate/proper businesses at least!
useless answer with no means of sentences. They have been around here for a half year or so, I believe that if something were wrong with them we what have seen a wave of complaints already. I don't see a single one!

cocreator

Interesting that they disappeared and deleted the whole post branch after my comment :D

Added: And yes, I was trying to use their service - but couldn't make a deposit, because I have a Russian passport :) Also, their deposit options would require to use of some noname wallet service - Jeton.com or something like that with an additional commission. I had high hopes for them - sorry to see them go :(

FinTech Avenger

FinTech Guru
Mentor Group Gold
I was registered within their system out of interest. A few days ago received an e-mail stating they're changing deposit wallets "for better security etc." and now The Kingdom Bank is no longer present on this forum...

Quite suspicious, but fully expectable - if the biggest names like Celsius, FTX and BlockFI are out of business, you can expect same or even worse to happen to a "bank" regulated in the corrupt banana republic.

And, respectively, I don't believe that "100% reserve offshore banking" bs. We've seen how it played out with EuroPacBank (60% reserves by the time of liquidation) and could be very same case here.

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Give it some time and let's see how it will go, I'm still considering the account opening with them as an alternative.

Latest Threads