Our valued sponsor

Who should I talk to?

You need to speak to your accountant. If you don't have one, hire one. Some accountants practice as an organization, similar to the way lawyers run law firms. Browse for accounting firms in your area and look at their services. Tax planning and international banking is a regular service they offer.

Latest Threads