Our valued sponsor

Why are you using Moneybookers?

Jackie2009ws

Banned
BANNED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I have a problem to ask you guys.Well, given that there are alternatives such as egold and paypal, I 'd like to know why there are still people who are sticking to Moneybookers.

What do you use MB for? I would like to know some good answer~~

Last edited by a moderator:
I hardly use the services of MoneyBookers as most websites does transact through it.Beside this there is problem relating to transfer of money to local Bank also.The transaction charge is also higher than PayPal.I don't find any justifiable reasons to use it right at this moment unless all trusted and paying websites accept MoneyBookers.

jb100 said:
I hardly use the services of MoneyBookers as most websites does transact through it.Beside this there is problem relating to transfer of money to local Bank also.The transaction charge is also higher than PayPal.I don't find any justifiable reasons to use it right at this moment unless all trusted and paying websites accept MoneyBookers.
I am agree with you. I am using Internet for almost 9 years and I hardly found any legitimate site which preferred MB over Paypal. I can't understand why some people's still prefer it over Paypal.

Well it depends on a lot of reasons. The most probable reason is to diversify my money accounts. If any problems happens with my PayPal account, PayPal would freeze it which means all my business will lose heavily. It is always best to diversify your earning options just in case you need them most.

Latest Threads