Our valued sponsor

Why did LeuPay stop countries?

I don't believe you at all, sorry!
It s the last time I ll reply you, because I have no time to play with you
1- who asked you to believe me?
2- I answered to Mister Everson
3- I really don't mind about what you think.
It seems you came with no work, and follow my comments, so let me tell you something if you don't like something , skip it, you will love better and longer.
PS: if you have any personal pro with me, there is the pm function,it's much better than dirtying a forum

Wow I didn't know this. They kept this quiet or did I miss something as I have only a EUR account with them?

Everyone is thinking what it maybe but no one wants to say it ns2

@David97255 What happened to the 5 frozen accounts in below thread?

Leupay blocked account

They are not offering USD accounts for a long time now. Once you create a profile and go to your account number it is written in red letters that USD account is not available anymore.

Leupay is now called Leopay. Same company they have just changed their name.
Yes and I wonder why did the name change happen at first place? I am not buying their explanation posted on the website AT ALL. They either had some problems and had to start fresh with a new licence and a new name or they had some legal problems with the European Union. I am just hoping they will not go bust ...

Reactions: David97255
They are not offering USD accounts for a long time now. Once you create a profile and go to your account number it is written in red letters that USD account is not available anymore.

I use the mobile app only and the option to create a USD account seems active to me. Not logged in on web client in a year and I have never used USD so perhaps why I never noticed.

Yes and I wonder why did the name change happen at first place? I am not buying their explanation posted on the website AT ALL. They either had some problems and had to start fresh with a new licence and a new name or they had some legal problems with the European Union. I am just hoping they will not go bust ...

Well Leopay (Leupay) and Satabank were owned by the same person as I said in previous thread. My guess is that after Satabank was accused by US of laundering money from the sale of stolen Libyan oil the owner decided to separate and move Leopay as far away from Satabank and Malta as possible fearing the worst. A move that would prevent all accounts being audited and Leopay becoming part of that investigation ;)

Watch your step when dealing with US sanction targets, economic operators urged

Since then Leopay has gone to great lengths to de-risk by limiting countries and now it seems eliminating dollar availability. However like BPA bank in Andorra and LoyalBank in SVG the owners seem to always be implicated in the money laundering that goes on under their watch. ns2.

Well Leopay (Leupay) and Satabank were owned by the same person as I said in previous thread. My guess is that after Satabank was accused by US of laundering money from the sale of stolen Libyan oil the owner decided to separate and move Leopay as far away from Satabank and Malta as possible fearing the worst. A move that would prevent all accounts being audited and Leopay becoming part of that investigation ;)

Too simple view Mr Everson, not a change of a letter in the name will stop the U.S. if they need to investigate.
You know it, and the Leopay/Leupay's boss knows it too.
I think the meaning is to take the customer's for idiots as Leupay always done. I said it already let s wait and see.

Too simple view Mr Everson, not a change of a letter in the name will stop the U.S. if they need to investigate.
You know it, and the Leopay/Leupay's boss knows it too.
I think the meaning is to take the customer's for idiots as Leupay always done. I said it already let s wait and see.

I agree with you your probably right. My spiderman senses however tell me this Bulgarian owner will end up in a jail cell. He only started Satabank to get Euro settlement ability for his laundering machine.....sorry I meant group of companies.

You can create a USD account, and you can convert existing currencies to/from USD.
However, you CANNOT receive and/or send USD. It's been that way at least a year now, and their message says they're working on it.

Thanks for clarifying thu&¤#. I have never opened or owned a USD account anywhere in over 20 years so was not gonna test it with Leopay.