Our valued sponsor

Why does PayPal refund against my Terms & Conditions!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I'm upset with the fact that PayPal refund customers despite the fact each and one has accepted my terms and conditions before they pay and no refund is allowed!

Several times this occurred I have called them and asked them to explain, the answer is the same, if you can't prove your digital service to have been delivered we refund your customers that's PP Policy:mad:

What exactly are you guys doing?

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
I ditched PP over 10 years ago after exactly the same thing happened to me. The refund requests in my case were all fraudulent and took place for goods sold on ebay. Never used PP since and never missed their overpriced service.

Hello Guys,

I'm upset with the fact that PayPal refund customers despite the fact each and one has accepted my terms and conditions before they pay and no refund is allowed!

Several times this occurred I have called them and asked them to explain, the answer is the same, if you can't prove your digital service to have been delivered we refund your customers that's PP Policy:mad:

What exactly are you guys doing?
Interesting post you opened and thank you for the information cause I did not know they did that. I suggest you just kiss them good bye, since this action has been enforced up on you numbers of times, as indicated. Hush!

Reactions: Spinat
I have stopped using them from now on, it's simply to risky while they ignore any evidence you provide that you actually delivered.

From what I understand they simply look at if you can show something that proof you delivered or not, if not, you lost your money!

From what I understand they simply look at if you can show something that proof you delivered or not, if not, you lost your money!

Even then if PP is in doubt the biased is towards buyer protection always :(

Reactions: Spinat
PayPal is too big to lose all their business, that's what they know.