Our valued sponsor

Why is it better to live in Dubai/Monaco than in Thailand/Philippines for tax reasons?

What are these options in Europe except Georgia?
I searched a bit and i think the best one to be NHR in portugal. monaco and Dubai are really expensive and require to live there many months. Yes , Philippines and thailand not very safe, different culture(i am from eu) . Portugal only require to have a property or 12months rental agreement and in many case there is 0% foreign tax but it depends from your source (Complete guide to the Portugal NHR tax regime) . I am buying a house in Portugal so If someone is interested i can provide a rental agreement. Just send me a PM or write in telegram(i have the same username).

Reactions: jafo
I searched a bit and i think the best one to be NHR in portugal. monaco and Dubai are really expensive and require to live there many months. Yes , Philippines and thailand not very safe, different culture(i am from eu) . Portugal only require to have a property or 12months rental agreement and in many case there is 0% foreign tax but it depends from your source (Complete guide to the Portugal NHR tax regime) . I am buying a house in Portugal so If someone is interested i can provide a rental agreement. Just send me a PM or write in telegram(i have the same username).
I sent you a message on Telegram. Check it, please

Please elaborate.
Thailand is not way different than Philippines.... just much better food in TH in my opinion smi(&%
I have to admit: I do not like Thai food. It's too hot and turns my stomach upside down.

Regarding people: I do not like this constant smiling and (played) slavishness. It is all just tinsel and glitter.
And the admiration for a King who spends more time in Europe than in his own country is anyway beyond me.

Sure, infrastructure is much better in TH compared to PH. But that's it for me. The rest is more negative.

Tax situation has been discussed ad absurdum, so no need to talk about that.

Of course, all of this is subjective.

Latest Threads