Our valued sponsor

Why not get a bank account, transfer money and then close it before end of year to avoid reporting?

Yeah, no. In your case Queen of England and the princes are laundering black money as well.

Black money = money acquired from criminal activity.

This is grey money at best.

So anyone know how to do this? How did Queen of England do it?

Yeah, no. In your case Queen of England and the princes are laundering black money as well.

Black money = money acquired from criminal activity.

This is grey money at best.

So anyone know how to do this? How did Queen of England do it?

Not paying taxes is a criminal activity...lol. You are making it worse by working out how to launder it into Stocks now.

Anyway good luck

Avoidance is not and Google is doing it along with Queen of England, why is she not in jail now?

Provide your proof and I will examine it. One mans tax avoidance is another mans clever tax planning that breaks only the goodwill of a taxpayer.

The majority of people in Paradise papers actually had legit structures you will find. There is no suggestion of anything illegal done by the Queen. Dutch Sandwich was a legit tax planning structure before BEPS. You've not shown me anything that provides any proof.

Reactions: troubled soul
The majority of people in Paradise papers actually had legit structures you will find. There is no suggestion of anything illegal done by the Queen. Dutch Sandwich was a legit tax planning structure before BEPS. You've not shown me anything that provides any proof.
Yeah, so legit amazon got fined and so did many other big companies. Nothing legit there, same bulls**t

Latest Threads