Our valued sponsor

Why not use lesser known jurisdictions?

Good information. As far as I read somewhere, if you setup any business (restaurant, fastfood or locale sales) you can be exempted from taxes but you need to be resident. What I mean, is, that if you consider to move out of your country anyway, then why not consider these Islands.
If you setup business in the island restaurant, etc.., you will pay the same tax that pay each spaniard. The unique diference is that there is no VAT 21%. There iare IGIC 7%. The advantage to be included in the ZEC and pay only 4% is that you must do business out of the island. You can do business in all the world less in the islands. And you you have these limits in your business. See the restriccion in this PDF : https://canariaszec.com/wp-content/...ividades-incluidas-según-NACE-Rev.-2-2019.pdf
You will to translate it. But with google ranslator is not complicate.
Canary island is a very well place to live. Very cheap. The best is the north of Tenerife. But you must to spend less than 183 to be out of the Hacienda regulator. Or to setup in the ZEC a business to work with other countries

Bro, the Saudi Arabian tourist visa can be obtained online in advance of travel at a cost of 440SAR, which is £95 or $117 at current rates, and also at kiosks upon landing, which eliminates the need of a visa in advance of flight.

Each visitor visa grants one year of validity for multiple entries, with stays up to 3 months at a time

More info here Saudi Arabia Online Visa | Electronic visa for Arabia Saudi

Reactions: Martin Everson
Bro, the Saudi Arabian tourist visa can be obtained online in advance of travel at a cost of 440SAR, which is £95 or $117 at current rates, and also at kiosks upon landing, which eliminates the need of a visa in advance of flight.

Each visitor visa grants one year of validity for multiple entries, with stays up to 3 months at a time

More info here Saudi Arabia Online Visa | Electronic visa for Arabia Saudi

Wow, that's definitively easier than mailing your passport to the Saudi embassy in the UK! I can't actually open any registration process on that site though. It says the visa is for 90 days.

Why not open a company in Mongolia? 10% of tax.
Kuwait? 0%
Saudi Arabia? 5%
Lebanon? 17%, the same as in Singapore.
Quatar? 10%, at max.
Canary Islands 4%

There are more.

Why do people here not talk about these and other, lesser known, countries, with low taxes? Would there be real hard problems of opening a company in such countries?
Le's be brutally honest, one thing those countries have in common and reason noone wants to do business there, are ugly hookers . No business tax credit or anonymous banking can overcome that.

Actually I have a visa for Saudi Arabia, and it required connections to get one.

Be sure if you are in my Kingdom to visit the must go to tourist attractions such as chop chop square (Deera Square). Around 9am daily is best time to get best viewing position.

Reactions: KJK and Alex Durham
It is very similar with UAE - yes, it is not a perfect country, there is censorship and it doesn't have a constitution but that doesn't mean it is some hellhole where you should be afraid to touch your wife in public or something.
Lol, it does. UAE would be a perfect country without censorship and public displays of affection, premarital sex laws. Unfortunately, you have to choose, would you be comfortable the gov watching your pocket as in case of western countries or your bed in case of UAE.

Reactions: Spondula
Not my cup of tea. Have you been there often?

Yes I go when I can. It brings good memory and uplifts my soul.

And how is the Aramco IPO going? Heard you've cancelled some roadshows, what a shame.

Yes we cancel all roadshows outside Gulf Region as some horrible people ask not nice questions about the Jamal Khashoggi misunderstanding and 9/11 Saudi hijackers. I know nothing ca#"!. They also ask very hard questions like "how much oil do we actually have left?" ns2.

Salman, why didn't you include that in your promotional video?

Here you see tourist enjoy my country and people speak well of me.

We kind of went of on a tangent. But you get the picture about lesser known jurisdictions. Smart money does not flow there.