Our valued sponsor

Will bitcoin rebound from $20K now?

bitcoin is testing the bottom of an ascending channel.
It will high probably test one more time the top of the channel at arround 28k before breaking down to 4.5k
BTC @ $ 4.5k just means that it would have erased all of it's gains since March 2020. It would be a late wake-up call for all the delusionary BTC enthusiasts who call Bitcoin a wealth preservation tool :rolleyes:.

BTC @ $ 4.5k just means that it would have erased all of it's gains since March 2020. It would be a late wake-up call for all the delusionary BTC enthusiasts who call Bitcoin a wealth preservation tool :rolleyes:.
Even though i am quite bearish on btc in the short term i dont think its going that low it will probably bounce about 6k -12k in a range.Its major utility i feel is to provide portable money bypassing frictional costs of banks,shielding against bloodsucking governments and such.

Even though i am quite bearish on btc in the short term i dont think its going that low it will probably bounce about 6k -12k in a range.Its major utility i feel is to provide portable money bypassing frictional costs of banks,shielding against bloodsucking governments and such.
Btc is money as it should be, nothing else. Given its scarcity, its fate is inevitable.

Is ETH killing BTC?
You could also ask:
  • Is gold killing silver?
  • Is copper killing platinum?
ETH and BTC are two different animals. Just because both are called "crypto" means nothing.

However, your question confirms that people are in "crypto" to speculate, trying to -desperately- make extraordinary capital gains.
Doubts are coming up because the wealth preservation tool BTC has turned into a wealth distruction tool. Perhaps the question should be: "Are inflation and high interest rates killing BTC?"

I wouldn’t be doing most of my business without btc, so for me and my partners it’s already the reality. Eventually everyone will realize the same, including the over 1 billion people still (and forever) unbanked.
Yes the monopoly of banks and their million requirements will be finished forever.Their 10000 questions regards to movement of money etc will be gone.And no question of inflating the currency through money printing.

Latest Threads