Our valued sponsor

Will Revolut annoy me for 100k a month incoming (personal account) and outgoing (to Bitstamp)?

it's funny that we fear CBDCs and it's impact on our "transactional" freedom but it's already here in way... one always has to think about whether we don't transact too much, too often, if it's not looking too fishy or whether the recipient is "acceptable" - it's an open war that most people didn't notice yet, pure madness
the thing is that with CBDCs it will be way worse, that is why everyone is afraid...
Title says all. I will be moving ~ 100k a month from a personal account under another name > Revolut (under another name) > Bitstamp (same name as Revolut acc). It won't be 100k at once, it will be sent in 5k batches.
if you are at least 90% sure about the SoF and other reasons for the transaction from a personal account to another personal account you can try this but the amount is too high for the traditional personal-to-personal account transaction, I guess you already understood this from this thread... Questions will be 100% like where you got these funds, what was the reason for the transfer, will you pay taxes from this amount, the reason why this transaction is not from a business account etc.
I also agree that by splitting the whole amount into smaller transactions will not work because it will look suspicious to the payment institution. This scheme would work in theory if you had like 10+ accounts controlled by you: payers and receivers also should be different persons.