Our valued sponsor

Will the offshore bank ask questions once the account is opened?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm holding a few offshore accounts at the time posted and also in the process of opening a few more.

I wonder if the account is opened if the bank ever will get back and ask questions like proof of income, invoices and such things?

Is there a offshore bank who won't ask all these questions at all?

It depends on the cash flow of the account. Most banks worldwide will ask questions on a regular basis now a days. But if you don't have anything to hide it should not be a problem. Otherwise, just make sure you have your paperwork.

Means' date=' if I say I will receive 500000 USD and actually get 800+ they will ask questions and request additional docs?[/quote']
Yes that's for instant one of the reasons for why they may ask questions.

The higher the amount the less the questions when they hit the account...

What does that mean? For instant if I expect to receive 10000 USD then I say 20000 USD to the bank to be sure I never hit the limit?
Yes, actually it is how you should do.

What does that mean? For instant if I expect to receive 10000 USD then I say 20000 USD to the bank to be sure I never hit the limit?
With Piraeus Bank and BoC in Cyprus you have a limit in the amount of EUR 500,000 that's sufficient for most I think! Otherwise Yes, that's how you do the application.

Latest Threads