Our valued sponsor

Will this set up work tax free and anonymously?

LimaDelta

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
Lets say I set up like this:

Belize corp. with a website hosted in the Bahamas and an EMI. All set up with darks. The website is an e-commerence paltform from Shopify where ONLY Americans can buy a widget. That widget is drop shipped by an unrelated American company that I establish a working relationship with.

Can I do this tax free and anonymously? Is there a better way to do this? Will I be required to pay US tax in this case?

As soon as you are doing darks and you are setting up a Belize corp this is tax free! And why should it not work there are many running their business like this. However, don't expect it to work more than 2 - 3 years so you will have to change the straucture or make a new one.

@blizz
No real reason other than I see some companies host there and I don't want to host in the US.

@negon
Did you change your name? Didn't you used to be aruric or something like that? Anyways, I worried that it wouldn't work becuase I would be sending the US company money for the products that I am taking payment (and the laber to package and send out the widgets). So there is a link to my Belize company. Thats all. Just because I am sending the US company money every month or so.

Also, why would I have to change every 2-3 years and restructure? What changes and is it possiable to do the changing and restructering without having the website and payment platform experiencing down time?

@negon
Did you change your name? Didn't you used to be aruric or something like that? Anyways, I worried that it wouldn't work becuase I would be sending the US company money for the products that I am taking payment (and the laber to package and send out the widgets). So there is a link to my Belize company. Thats all. Just because I am sending the US company money every month or so.

Also, why would I have to change every 2-3 years and restructure? What changes and is it possiable to do the changing and restructering without having the website and payment platform experiencing down time?
Not sure isn't your username @martin eversen - did you change name? anyway, usually you can change things simply behind the scene as long as we speak payment processors. They are normally cooperative.