Our valued sponsor

Wio Bank officially launches in UAE

right so, anyone got this problem - cant send out Euros anymore, only send euros out but they debit from AED account. So if you got euros, you have to exchange all to AED at a s**t fx to fund your OWN AED account. And then when paying you get another s**t fx to get back to euro so recipient gets EUro. Same with all other currencies

right so, anyone got this problem - cant send out Euros anymore, only send euros out but they debit from AED account. So if you got euros, you have to exchange all to AED at a s**t fx to fund your OWN AED account. And then when paying you get another s**t fx to get back to euro so recipient gets EUro. Same with all other currencies
Might be a bug

Doesn't seem to be happening for me? I can send GBP to GBP without any exchange rate

1692116173599.png

dont have gbp account, but cant open one either.

rioght so because i never did activate the card, all my saved payers moved to aed. go figure, some update. all good now after 5 support calls - they changed something for me - but need to redo payers, but always be aware :)

Do they provide multi-currency account account or only AED?
I have had it for a week or so.
Easy to sign up although ....... I am a customer of NBAD/FAB for 28 years now so I guess they have all their KYC nonsense. Received the card also, within maybe 3 days so very efficient.
And yes, they offer different accounts in USD, GBP and EUR with of course AED so all looks good,
BTW they're not the first digital platform in UAE, another one I have had since earlier this year is LIV by Emirates NBD.

I have had it for a week or so.
Easy to sign up although ....... I am a customer of NBAD/FAB for 28 years now so I guess they have all their KYC nonsense. Received the card also, within maybe 3 days so very efficient.
And yes, they offer different accounts in USD, GBP and EUR with of course AED so all looks good,
BTW they're not the first digital platform in UAE, another one I have had since earlier this year is LIV by Emirates NBD.
Does LIV have multicurrency or Usd account? And if yes, does the card pull from the USD account or only from AED?

What's the experience with this bank so far?

It is great since it can be opened remotely as soon as you get the Emirates ID.

Accepts AED, GBP, USD and Euro.

Ready in 5 days (corporate and personal)

It does not however accept high risk nationalities, activities like investment in commercial enterprises and it also does not accept companies with corporate shareholders.
Any idea about cash deposit limits for corporate account, I think they use FAB machines?

Latest Threads