Our valued sponsor

Wire to BTC services like ePayments/UPayCard etc?

JamesOffshore

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
I am looking really hard for a service that can easily change my incoming 3rd party wires to Bitcoin on-platform.

EPayments does this but their compliance is a HUGE pain - asks for all kinds of documents then rejects wires. UPaycard offers a Bitcoin exchange, but I believe the limits are lower and they dont have Direct IBAN like EPayments (shared account which is harder to get funds sent to from other strict offshore banks).

So - are there any other providers like ePayments that you can receive wires at and then instantly convert EUR to BTC etc? Open to buying established accounts too.

Thanks.

I am looking really hard for a service that can easily change my incoming 3rd party wires to Bitcoin on-platform.

EPayments does this but their compliance is a HUGE pain - asks for all kinds of documents then rejects wires. UPaycard offers a Bitcoin exchange, but I believe the limits are lower and they dont have Direct IBAN like EPayments (shared account which is harder to get funds sent to from other strict offshore banks).

So - are there any other providers like ePayments that you can receive wires at and then instantly convert EUR to BTC etc? Open to buying established accounts too.

Thanks.
Hi @JamesOffshore Does Epayments offer a dedicated IBAN which accept SWIFT transfers? I've read they only offer IBAN for SEPA payments (EUR) and, if SWIFT is necessary, then you have to use their shared account (and add your account # in the reference field)
Are your 3rd party wires coming from SEPA in EUR ? How high are them? (over 10K?) What's the problem you expericed receiving payments? Why did they reject them? Thanks

So basically you need a service where you can transfer FIAT to BTC and then BTC to a BTC trading account?

Yep, correct. There are some of these out there but quite rare and tough compliance. Thanks.
What do you think about Mister Tango and Revolut. I use both for exchange and to wire transfer money to my real account! Has been easy to get verified with them.