Our valued sponsor

WireCard - hope this isnt another SATA

I have an idea, they should announce bankrupcy and issue 100 million new shares worth €19 each.
Then promote $WDI on Robinhood and Reddit, let people buy stock, get 2 billion of money that didn't even exist before lol, problem solved.

I mean, Hertz did that... and people love GROWTH, GROWTH, GROWTH, it doesn't matter what really is behind the curtains of the growth. :cool:

It seems even Xolo (formally Leapin) use them for their Estonia companies. This rabbit hole runs deep...lol. Pull your money don't wait and see.

If Wirecard Bank can cook the books then I don't have faith that funds not held directly with Wirecard bank and in your company name have 100k EU DSGS deposit insurance. In worst case you may be looking at 100k pooled insurance for all deposits of your provider that are placed with Wirecard bank.....lol.

Last edited:
Philipine Central Bank announced that the 1.9 bn € never reached the philipine banking sector and therefore also never reached BDO and BPI.
Game over... . Really, that's really game over. When the Central Bank and the 2 independent banks testify, that none of the money was received it can't get any more obvious than this. The 1.9 bn € were either never existent or will be gone forever. Maybe we will see a DAX Pennystock on monday :D

But again, crazy to see what is possible with a little photoshop :D :D. Fake a passport and they will close the account within 6 months, but fake 1.9 bn in bank statements and they will make you a DAX player :D :D . By the way, I love the memes in the german groupchats i am in, haha.

German source:

But again, crazy to see what is possible with a little photoshop :D :D. Fake a passport and they will close the account within 6 months, but fake 1.9 bn in bank statements and they will make you a DAX player :D :D . By the way, I love the memes in the german groupchats i am in, haha.

I never knew Wirecard bank would use darks smi(&%.

Whats keeping VISA and Mastercard from pulling the plug on them. Are they stupid or something or just slow....lol.

To make matters worse Wirecards core sector is the airline industry rof/%. From what I understand potential buyers are not interested in the bank or the brand but in taking over its customers only. Lets wait and see I guess.

Reactions: Lamb75
Last time I checked they were issued by PFS.

They parted with PFS ages ago. They use Wirecard. See below thread

Btw they also went to court with PFS....lol. See below thread...lol

Reactions: Marie Manila
Hope this fiasco does not affect BPI as it has been a very good bank.

Many complaints regarding their IT department ...

Many complaints regarding their IT department ...

That may very well be as they are so busy with internal problems, they leave their customers alone conducting business. Foreigner has to be grandfathered to have account there.

It may indeed be the end for WireCard if they can't find the 1,9B Euro which I believe is mission impossible, as I said before, sad I liked their service in the years back.

Looks like there could trouble here.

former CEO of wirecard just been arrested in germany this morning... seems to be quite "interesting" to see what's going on here...

okay I think we have enough links now ;)

Latest Threads