Our valued sponsor

Wirex OPEN Sepa Transfers now

So is SEPA IBAN service currently active? Did anyone test 3rd party incoming SEPA deposit? Did anyone confirm outgoing SEPA withdrawals appear under the name of wirex account holder?

Here you see the ToS below accept button. Did anyone test it and have it converted EURO to EUROC?
tos.jpg

Last edited:
Is it good idea to add crypto to my Wirex account, and send EUR by Sepa to my euro bank account? Or better not to do this, because bank can ask what are that funds? Talking about amounts with 4-5 figures.

Is it good idea to add crypto to my Wirex account, and send EUR by Sepa to my euro bank account? Or better not to do this, because bank can ask what are that funds? Talking about amounts with 4-5 figures.

Yes they can also can wirex. Best to resolve source of funds issue always.

Yes they can also can wirex. Best to resolve source of funds issue always.
Hi! And how do you think, will Wirex work for a BVI crypto trading company? The goal to withdraw crypto from corporate accounts at crypto exchanges and send USD mostly (and EUR sometimes) for different operations services - soft, legal company, office renting, etc. - within EU, to BVI, to USA. 50K-100K monthly turnover.

Reactions: vehzag
Hi! And how do you think, will Wirex work for a BVI crypto trading company? The goal to withdraw crypto from corporate accounts at crypto exchanges and send USD mostly (and EUR sometimes) for different operations services - soft, legal company, office renting, etc. - within EU, to BVI, to USA. 50K-100K monthly turnover.

Sorry...how does use of wirex fit into what your asking? Are you wanting to use Wirex to send USD out to third-parties?

I don't think wirex supports companies right now. Maybe look at Arival Bank.

Sorry...how does use of wirex fit into what your asking? Are you wanting to use Wirex to send USD out to third-parties?

I don't think wirex supports companies right now. Maybe look at Arival Bank.
yes, we need an account to send USD to third-parties. We had Silvergate. Then started onboarding with Signature..
There are not a lot of reviews about Arrival Bank, are they enough reliable?

There are not a lot of reviews about Arrival Bank,

They are fairly new. Licensed in Puerto Rico early 2021. Think they only got running properly recently.

are they enough reliable?

No idea. With a BVI company + crypto activity your gonna have to take whatever you can get.

You can take your chances with Deltec Bank. If its good enough for Tether then if it goes down at least you don't go down alone...lol.