Our valued sponsor

Wirex

I read in the forum some reviews about wirex. I decided to make a try.
When I tried to order those cards the virtual one and the plastic one , they putted me in waiting list and said there is 149000 guys before me. Are they serious do you got experience with them?
LoL yes got exact the same s**t with them. I believe they don't have the card readt yet.

I didn't have this experience.

The virtual cards were not delivered instantly within the app? I got the virtual cards all in real time. I never tried ordering the physical cards but good to know. I hope they have not taken money for the order? :(

Reactions: chilly willy
i'm outside and since i need one at my true name, i must say them the true :)

That's what I suspected that your outside the EU and probably why your on a waiting list.

I think he maybe French living outside EU. If I knew where he was based I could perhaps make suggestions.

Anyway after wirex past wavecrest issues this is concerning. I dare not use the virtual cards I hold with them. Last thing I want is any nasty surprises. :eek:

Just reading their website and in the FAQ's it states:

"The Wirex Payment Card is available in GBP, USD, and EUR in the UK with availability in Europe coming very soon. Customers must be over 18 and legally resident in the UK."

I am not sure why every time I login they are trying to force me to get a physical card if they don't currently offer them to people outside the UK currently. Anyone outside UK got a card sent to them recently?

Just reading their website and in the FAQ's it states:

"The Wirex Payment Card is available in GBP, USD, and EUR in the UK with availability in Europe coming very soon. Customers must be over 18 and legally resident in the UK."

I am not sure why every time I login they are trying to force me to get a physical card if they don't currently offer them to people outside the UK currently. Anyone outside UK got a card sent to them recently?
I am not in the UK and I got the cards. Contact their support that may helps. Also keep in mind once you have the plastic card activate the virtual one in same currency will be automatically terminated. They dont show any notification or something upfront thats how I have lost my virtual cards.

I will call and check with them before I order my free physical card in that case. I will be mad if I click the physical card order option and they terminate my virtual cards and stick me on a waiting list gru87¤¤

Latest Threads