Our valued sponsor

Wise account deactivation

de Bwhite

Oct 25, 2021
Nigeria
Visit site
Potential criminal - Members should be careful of him
My Wise business account was deactivated after receiving my first payment, on Wise appeal section one of the documents I was ask to provide was shipping document or any other document to show that goods sold have been delivered,but I don't the delivery note to upload, plz any idea who can help me arrange for this document?

Reactions: lory
why don't you have any paper for it? what's the reason for why you received the money ?

Reactions: RealDude
If someone wires 9,800 EUR into a freshly opened company account, you really need to have paperwork in order.

If the money comes from shareholders, business loan, or other funding like that, show them the relevant agreements.

If the transaction was in error, let Wise know so that they can send the funds back where they came from.

You’ve created your own mess, what on earth processed you to consider depositing personal funds into a business account? It’s idiotic from a anti money laundering point of view or even basic accounting.

The only way you can clean this up, is to declare it as a directors loan to the company, and you will need to create the paperwork for that, you also shouldn’t drawdown the loan for at least a year as it will raise heaps of flags

plz any idea who can help me arrange for this document?

You what? Your from Nigeria I can see and you want someone to arrange paperwork for you? Really my friend???

It was just a mistake never knew it would happen this way

Absolute BS. Who did you scam that money from. Wise took correct action and I am not just saying that because your from Nigeria. I am saying it because your not stupid enough to do this mistake. You just got caught doing fishy stuff and are now stuck. Wise should close your account ASAP and return funds.

Don't come here with an innocent attitude like you made an innocent mistake and ask for fake documents to upload.

If the transaction was in error, let Wise know so that they can send the funds back where they came from.
this will course OP a problem, he will never get the money back :D

Reactions: KDX and holywater
If someone wires 9,800 EUR into a freshly opened company account, you really need to have paperwork in order.

If the money comes from shareholders, business loan, or other funding like that, show them the relevant agreements.

9.8k would raise tonnes of flags anyway, just under 10k.

"Structuring".

9.8k would raise tonnes of flags anyway, just under 10k.

"Structuring".

Yup. OP is just having a laugh and got caught trying to smurf through money past compliance.

You what? Your from Nigeria I can see and you want someone to arrange paperwork for you? Really my friend???

Absolute BS. Who did you scam that money from. Wise took correct action and I am not just saying that because your from Nigeria. I am saying it because your not stupid enough to do this mistake. You just got caught doing fishy stuff and are now stuck. Wise should close your account ASAP and return funds.

Don't come here with an innocent attitude like you made an innocent mistake and ask for fake documents to upload.

You can't scam someone with your really data uploaded on wise database, secondly you can't also incorporate a business In UK simply cuz you want to scam someone, to what end?where will that leave you, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has ever faced account deactivation on Wise. You're entitle your own opinion, I'm not a scammer it simply cuz I wasn't well informed.

You can't scam someone with your really data uploaded on wise database, secondly you can't also incorporate a business In UK simply cuz you want to scam someone, to what end?where will that leave you, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has ever faced account deactivation on Wise. You're entitle your own opinion, I'm not a scammer it simply cuz I wasn't well informed.

I thought you were matured judging by your past threads, but your unreasonable conclusion just show how stupid you are

Last edited:
Yup. OP is just having a laugh and got caught trying to smurf through money past compliance.
That and many of these posts read a lot like content you read in indictments by the DOJ using the FBI, etc, entrapment etc and loose key-strokes without thinking of the repercussions of responses and how they could be portrayed, that's why I try to point out constantly when something sounds like Money Laundering etc.

To back the poster in a corner, and make everyone else be thoughtful of their responses.

Reactions: Martin Everson
>creates a new business account
>wires just 200 euros shy of the 10,000 reporting limit in the first transaction
>has no documents
>claims it to be an individual payment sent to a business account

what did you think Wise would do? If you do things like this you leave them nothing but to close your account and/or file a report within their jurisdiction.

Edit: if it is legal as you said, you should be able to document where this money came from, right? So making up documents would just be the worst thing you can do.

>creates a new business account
>wires just 200 euros shy of the 10,000 reporting limit in the first transaction
>has no documents
>claims it to be an individual payment sent to a business account

what did you think Wise would do? If you do things like this you leave them nothing but to close your account and/or file a report within their jurisdiction.

Edit: if it is legal as you said, you should be able to document where this money came from, right? So making up documents would just be the worst thing you can do.

I did not say I have no document, I said one of the documents I was ask to present by Wise was a any document to proof that the goods sold has been delivered to the purchaser that all

I did not say I have no document, I said one of the documents I was ask to present by Wise was a any document to proof that the goods sold has been delivered to the purchaser that all

Which I don't have at the moment

Which I don't have at the moment
So you have no documentation, right? If you do have documentation about the payment, that may very well be sufficient (e.g. if it is a service, there most likely will not be a shipping document).

In fact the money received into the account was for personal purpose,€9800,so I don't have any document whatsoever, I only prepared invoice since I'm the recipient
So here's you saying it is for personal use. Is it some sort of remittance you received from Sweden? Maybe then he/she can help you out. But you reflecting all of the questions is a little shady. Also here you once again said that you "don't have any document whatsoever" but alright.

Can you maybe be clear on the source of funds? Did you sell a service/product? As this just reeks of shady/fraudulent activity.

Latest Threads