Our valued sponsor

wise ask me to verify my income

If so, will they send the money on the account or it may be lost?
and you think for the case I described I should not work with wise? any alternatives you may suggest?

Still have the problem, didn't resolved yet, and for sure I will update the thread here with any new updates
Did you tel wise that the money comes from the website?You would need to provide proof that you control the website ( like being registered in your name and so on ), proof that what you sold relates to the website ( like a receipt, normally if someone sends you money you get a receipt and you also get the name of the user ), the list of paypal transactions and the list of payoneer transactions. So basically you should be able to give them all the steps the money has taken before arriving in your Wise account.
What they need to know is if you are laundering money for a terrorist group, or if the money comes from normal sources. Once they have all the material and make all the checks they should clear the money and close the account, usually the money can be transferred to an account with the same name and address as your account.
So what you should do is upload all mentioned above or everything that helps Wise clarify where the funds are coming from.

Just as en example, when Wise did KYC with me for my company account, I had to show them all contracts and invoices for money going in and money going out, that matched the wires exactly.

What if you provide proof that the source of funds are the website (its apparently allowed to receive ecommerce payments)
Yes, this is the correct idea.
As a business or personal
I think I may try this
But what prof should I provide, I really confused
They don't ask for this in there list
But the option "other" is still found
Just need to give the perfect case explanation with proofs, so I posted here for suggestions
Just for the record, I'm discussing this with @bs2030 in private as it concerns some sensitive information; perhaps he will post some results here.
I am having a similar issue.
I used personnal account for business purpose,
It means that you, unfortunately, clearly breached their Terms of Service.
then received an email with a warning.
You were lucky; they could simply just have frozen your account. But the processes there are apparently controlled by an AI or by monkeys, so the results tend to be random.
After that I stoppee using it as a business account (only spending from the account). Then I recieved a transfer from my company account ar payoneer and it triggered a source of fund check. And now I called twice wise their service desk say thay dont know this check was triggered and reported the problem
Because they are unable to connect the issues. The only possible advice: Proof to them that this transfer from Payoneer are clean money (if you can); then close an account and run away until the issue with breaking the TOS somehow reappears at their viewfinder.
Did you tel wise that the money comes from the website?You would need to provide proof that you control the website ( like being registered in your name and so on ), proof that what you sold relates to the website ( like a receipt, normally if someone sends you money you get a receipt and you also get the name of the user ), the list of paypal transactions and the list of payoneer transactions. So basically you should be able to give them all the steps the money has taken before arriving in your Wise account.
Payoneer in not involved in the transfers to Wise so better not to mention it – not to complicate the issue. Otherwise I agree.
What they need to know is if you are laundering money for a terrorist group, or if the money comes from normal sources. Once they have all the material and make all the checks they should clear the money and close the account, usually the money can be transferred to an account with the same name and address as your account.
So what you should do is upload all mentioned above or everything that helps Wise clarify where the funds are coming from.
Correct.

Yes, this is the correct idea.

Just for the record, I'm discussing this with @bs2030 in private as it concerns some sensitive information; perhaps he will post some results here.

It means that you, unfortunately, clearly breached their Terms of Service.

You were lucky; they could simply just have frozen your account. But the processes there are apparently controlled by an AI or by monkeys, so the results tend to be random.

Because they are unable to connect the issues. The only possible advice: Proof to them that this transfer from Payoneer are clean money (if you can); then close an account and run away until the issue with breaking the TOS somehow reappears at their viewfinder.

Payoneer in not involved in the transfers to Wise so better not to mention it – not to complicate the issue. Otherwise I agree.

Correct.
Is it possible to MP me as well. My issue is very similar.

I am posting more details about my case see if someone on this conversation can help
I had a wise personnal account with french residency I moved then to Tunisia
I used that account for receiving business payments related to my company in Tunisia
Last year Wise reviewed my account and told me not to use personnal account for business purpose and asked me to create a business account.
They rejected a business account in the name of the tunisian company but accepted a business account in the name of a French company.
Payoneer accepted the business account for the tunisian company.
When wise started paying interests on money held I decided to move some of the payonner account to wise personnal account.
Then I received a message to verify an old transfer that was paused before I received a warning last year.
Now I get a message saying to prove the source of funds.
I called them 3 times and they say my account is working and they dont understand why I am getting those messages.
Any one can help? Should I submitt all my source of funds or wait for someone to send an email. Should I withdraw the money?

#update
I noticed that transfer paused if only I tried to send to UAE banks (even my bank or my friend)

so if I ignored this option, the account will looks healthy, and I already transferred to US banks and all is okay

BTW, I sent them a documents showing the money flow, and the documents that confirm my ownership of the company and they refuse, don't know what in their mind

Are you guys solved you troubles with Wise and got paid out?

Latest Threads