Our valued sponsor

Wise in Europe, Company as LLC in the US: Can't seem to be able to link a payment gateway with Wise....

seel

Sep 9, 2021
Darwin
Visit site
Hello guys,
I am having trouble opening up an account with a paiement gateway and link it to my Wise Business account in Europe, knowing the company is a US LLC in New Mexico and my customers are in Europe.

If I open an account with Stripe for example, then it seems I am required to have a US Bank account to link to my account. Obviously not interesting for me as I am getting paid in Euro
Anyone familiar with this kind of issue?

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't try, as it doesn't make sense to process paiement through USD back and forth....I thought Stripe could process cards in Euro for instance, but maybe only for European based company? Anyway, thanks for the input.....

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't try, as it doesn't make sense to process paiement through USD back and forth....I thought Stripe could process cards in Euro for instance, but maybe only for European based company? Anyway, thanks for the input.....
You will need a company in Euroland for this, so you have euro as base currency.
Stripe converts all incoming payments into your base currency (which is USD since its US based).

Again thanks everyone for the inputs.
Marzio....Mollie doesn't work....Tried it and your feeling was right, they can't handle the US LLC with Euro paiement for Euro bank account in Belgium (wise).
Thanks JackAlabama....I here you. Not interesting to have a EU company for many reasons....but you make sense and this is what I am finding out so far......Still feel there might be a way to do that......
Sonata....which one in Latvia? Same question as Marzio.......would be great if that works.....

Have a nice week end all

Have been using nets in Denmark a few times with a UK Ltd, worked well, so there is former streamline in Sweden works also well.

You have a wealth of payment processors in the mentor group gold resource database that would work fine too

Have been using nets in Denmark a few times with a UK Ltd, worked well, so there is former streamline in Sweden works also well.

You have a wealth of payment processors in the mentor group gold resource database that would work fine too
Thanks MiltonStone...I am looking for a solution for a US LLC though.....:)