Our valued sponsor

Wise lost Evolve & Trust Bank

COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK is international but they clearly said no Local wire or ACH will work
They said that only local transfers to "Evolve Bank &trust" will no longer work. If you use the new details you will be able to receive local transfers normally.

The title of the email I received was "Your local USD account details are changing.".

At the end of the email there is a link with more details:

They work exactly the same as your previous ones. You can receive domestic and international payments, set up Direct Debits and link your account to other payment service providers.

They said that only local transfers to "Evolve Bank &trust" will no longer work. If you use the new details you will be able to receive local transfers normally.

The title of the email I received was "Your local USD account details are changing.".

At the end of the email there is a link with more details:

They work exactly the same as your previous ones. You can receive domestic and international payments, set up Direct Debits and link your account to other payment service providers.

It seems for some they moved them to a new one

And some they completely stopped providing them

I used to have a US-based Wise acct where the USD bank detail was with Community Federal. And then I switched over to the EU-based Wise acct (and the USD bank detail was with Evolve Bank & Trust). It's just looking like they're making things easier by having both US-based and EU-based account go to the same bank. Nothing exciting. =)

Are your USD accounts working with Wise and Envolve bank now ?

I didnt get a US account yet due to they are refusing my verification

But as i see here they are now with JP Morgan

Reactions: JohnLocke
I didnt get a US account yet due to they are refusing my verification

But as i see here they are now with JP Morgan

everyone ends up there sooner or later ;)

Reactions: ilke and Alexmorgan
So Wise can set up real US bank accounts like a regular bank as long as you can be verified as a US company or individual?

EU based account. Transferring in & out of another US based checking account.

Seems thats the case

I live in Bahrain and they gave me second layer of verification for the US account which not accepting

A lot who live out of US or EU having the same

So Wise can set up real US bank accounts like a regular bank as long as you can be verified as a US company or individual?

Everyone in the world can have a US account with wise

Just get verification done and you good to go

Specially as they are partnering with JP morgan its prestigious to open a US bank account with them now