JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
No comment:

IMG_5822.jpeg

It's funny but I hope she will not regret her sarcastic answer... some idiot working for compliance department could easily close her account for lack of cooperation
I wouldn't mind this, as long as they follow their OWN rules and respect reciprocity in TRANSPARENCY. In other words, the compliance officer and the person who flagged this take FULL responsibility and disclose THEIR names publicly and their argument supporting their decision. :cool:

I bet you if they are compelled to do this, all this BS stops! ;)

I would say you made a joke with Wise, a bad one, and now you blame them to ask lot's of questions, that is strange. Wonder who the monkey is?eek¤%&

their personal account/card offers great value for several use cases - everyone has to decide what's worth to suffer
No, not worth it!

Wise card offers are only available for a select number of countries (mostly the Western world, of course). Due to this limitation, Wise competes with Revolut. And Revolut card products are way better than everything Wise has to offer.

For basic transaction stuff, Wise is only attractive when the transfer is below $1k. Everything else has become a complete joke—banks do it cheaper.

Add to it the fact that they do not pay interest to people who reside outside of EU/EEA, which makes their product even less attractive.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAnotherNomad
everyone has to decide what's worth to suffer
I agreed with everything you said previously in that sentence up to this part!

Here's why:
Suffering should be something done viscerally and alone. It's an emotion that sits on its own island. If outside forces you do NOT control exert it on you or cause you to feel this way, it's then called ABUSE.

Example of "suffer": I am going to suffer for 3 months and not have any sugar, carbohydrates, soft drinks, alcohol, and sweets so I can lose an extra 40 pounds of fat.

Example of "ABUSE": Gang members (with or without badges) under the ruse of "government" won't allow me to purchase any sugar, carbohydrates, soft drinks, alcohol, and sweets so I can lose an extra 40 pounds of fat. This is ABUSE

When I am in a position of power or privilege and I exert this to the extent where someone else has to "suffer" because of my actions, it's NO longer categorized as suffering. It's plain out ABUSE!

People have just become desensitized to ABUSE and due to synthetic happiness are relabeling it as "suffer".
Source: Synthetic Happiness

I can go on, but I think you got the point! Based on past comments, it's evident you are extremely bright! ;)

I agreed with everything you said previously in that sentence up to this part!

Here's why:
Suffering should be something done viscerally and alone. It's an emotion that sits on its own island. If outside forces you do NOT control exert it on you or cause you to feel this way, it's then called ABUSE.

Example of "suffer": I am going to suffer for 3 months and not have any sugar, carbohydrates, soft drinks, alcohol, and sweets so I can lose an extra 40 pounds of fat.

Example of "ABUSE": Gang members (with or without badges) under the ruse of "government" won't allow me to purchase any sugar, carbohydrates, soft drinks, alcohol, and sweets so I can lose an extra 40 pounds of fat. This is ABUSE

When I am in a position of power or privilege and I exert this to the extent where someone else has to "suffer" because of my actions, it's NO longer categorized as suffering. It's plain out ABUSE!

People have just become desensitized to ABUSE and due to synthetic happiness are relabeling it as "suffer".
Source: Synthetic Happiness

I can go on, but I think you got the point! Based on past comments, it's evident you are extremely bright! ;)
fair enough :D
my point is we are fucked and owned by the worst or the worst and it's simply an input of our economical calculation what we are able to tolerate when it comes to banking services - for now it's still a must like many other things - however nothing last forever, this is not sustainable and one they this nightmare ends

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads