Our valued sponsor

Question Wise & Payoneer for Google Adsense & tax

tyguy174

Sep 27, 2023
Thailand
Visit site
Hello.
I'm a Youtuber looking to open either a Wyoming LLC or Canadian LP or LLP for tax purposes. I'm also a European citizen & living in Thailand.
Does anyone have experience with connecting your google adsense account to either WISE or Payoneer? I'd prefer to open a Wise or Payoneer account with my Canadian LLP or US LLC.
I've read a few threads online about people not being able to connect wise or payoneer to adsense but opinions vary.
Also, I'm curious if I can input my Thai tax id on a Canadian or American adsense account (via w8ben or w8 form) to reduce the 30% withholding tax from the US, or will there no withholding tax be imposed if an US Bank Account is used for adsense (through my LLC)?
Appreciate any advice!

Reactions: DigitalAffiliate
No they don't deduct it from your payouts by using US LLC as non US citizen.

They will not deduct US taxes but they will deduct WHT on royalties payments if no foreign tax id is provided from a DTT country.

Appreciate any advice!

1. The country in which you will register the company will determine the payoyt currency so for example if you register a US LLC payouts will be in USD, if you register a CA LP payouts will be in CAD and so on.

2. Wise offers both USD and CAD account details so "in theory" you can connect it to AdSense but you surely need a plan B.

3. By providing a foreign tax ID from a double tax treaty country you'll be ble to lower WHT on royalties and receive payments in your connected bank account but you'll pay taxes on that money if remitted in Thailand.