Our valued sponsor

Witch company could handle offshore company creation

nergal

Offshore Agent
Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
hello,

I have a small business online but i would like to put it offshore due to high taxes in my country that are making it difficult to me to put my product's abroad with competitive prices.

I have found in other's this company <> don't know if they are any good or even if there are any other's good with good prices.

I would like to know opinions about that site and suggestions to where i can find this kind of company that could take care of everything without need of me going to the destination country.

Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as these forums belong to a CSP, I'm not sure if they would appreciate competitors being named. There are a lot and many of them are good, but due to the very nature of the offshore services business, reviews are scarce.

My advice would be to stop looking for the cheapest. I know of plenty of examples of people who decided to save 2 - 300 EUR and ended up with useless incorporation documents, non-existing customer service, and sometimes even the CSP disappears.

Reactions: dwilson
well i understand, the problem is i don't know were to start looking and when i find something don't know if it's advisable

i would like to know only the name of 4 or 5 main companies so that i can choose from

I understand that the owner of this site is one (did not know that) and i will consider as one primary player in this matter taking into consideration the work made in the forum.

But i really would like to know it's competition to make a choice.

There is a reason for why we don't allow links to be posted and hiding behind a proxy don't make things better, please avoid this in the future nergal! I hope you find what you are looking for otherwise you may use Google as well.

Welcome aboard, we do hope you enjoy your stay:welcome: