Our valued sponsor

Withdraw from gambling site

Isaac075

Mar 11, 2022
Azerbaijan
Visit site
Hello ,before i am using transferwise for withdraw the bookie, but the transferwise it is not working withdraw from bookie now,i have only option to bank wire.no skrill no neteller

Please ,advise best option for withdraw bank wire- which one you prefer for this action ,for withdraw winning from bookie (bank wire 4 digit number ,a month 5 time)

Hello ,before i am using transferwise for withdraw the bookie, but the transferwise it is not working withdraw from bookie now,i have only option to bank wire.no skrill no neteller

which one you prefer for this action ,for withdraw winning from bookie (bank wire 4 digit number ,a month 5 time)
if paysafe is not available then bookie->bankera->wise

Reactions: CaptK
Hi is that option to best for you to withdraw your winning ?
they do not restrict gambling money? I am using bet365 and withdraw from them to bank wire?may you response me kindly
if you're ready to provide your accounts statement as a proof of the funds then you should not have any problem to withdraw to bankera

I don't understand why b365 should not allow you to use skrill/neteller for withdrawal though

if you're ready to provide your accounts statement as a proof of the funds then you should not have any problem to withdraw to bankera

I don't understand why b365 should not allow you to use skrill/neteller for withdrawal though
Which type provide account statement as a proof of the fund?, i am deposit b365 with astrocard and withdraw to bank wire ,maybe i do not understand you,they are not giving this option or withdraw skrill ,neteller,astropaycard ,only option bank wire

Sir i am now in bankere ,i am telling them ,i um using 288sb.com they tell it is not bet365 ,i think they are not strong on their bussines am i wrong ?,are you ever try this for withdraw bet365 ,,how is them for you?do you have any best option that ?same like wise ,wise never restrict me ,but they send back to b365 ? ,Sorry for disturbing you i will help if u want something help to me

I don't understand why b365 should not allow you to use skrill/neteller for withdrawal thoughi

I am searching like wise ,i am arber ,i am using 5 account for monthly ,it is same as wise ?or if you have best option same as wise ,and accept withdraw from bet365 bank wire please share with me ,sorry for disturb

Last edited:
Which type provide account statement as a proof of the fund?, i am deposit b365 with astrocard and withdraw to bank wire ,maybe i do not understand you,they are not giving this option or withdraw skrill ,neteller,astropaycard ,only option bank wire

Sir i am now in bankere ,i am telling them ,i um using 288sb.com they tell it is not bet365 ,i think they are not strong on their bussines am i wrong ?,are you ever try this for withdraw bet365 ,,how is them for you?do you have any best option that ?same like wise ,wise never restrict me ,but they send back to b365 ? ,Sorry for disturbing you i will help if u want something help to me

if you're a winning bettor and if you're able to present your bet365 account statement (list of winning/losing bets) showing a profit you won't most likely have any problem to withdraw to bankera - it's not my exact personal experience but a qualified opinion

which country are you from? I could suggest you something even if I tried it not specifically on bet365
Hello sir thanks for you help, it is bet365 and country Azerbaijan may you suggest best of them ?

which country are you from? I could suggest you something even if I tried it not specifically on bet365
Hello sir thanks for you help, it is bet365 and country Azerbaijan may you suggest best of them
if you're a winning bettor and if you're able to present your bet365 account statement (list of winning/losing bets) showing a profit you won't most likely have any problem to withdraw to bankera - it's not my exact personal experience but a qualified opinion

How you withdraw your bookie to withdraw ?with bank wire option do you have any second option ?

and country Azerbaijan may you suggest best of them ?

Oh :confused:

Does Bet365 not offer you the option to use Muchbetter for payouts? Muchbetter are slowly becoming the defacto gambling payment service. In fact thats all they do.

Oh :confused:

Does Bet365 not offer you the option to use Muchbetter for payouts? Muchbetter are slowly becoming the defacto gambling payment service. In fact thats all they do.

Hello bet365 offer ,card ,bank wire that s all

Card is tax me 36%
Bank wire not acceptable my country i am using before wise for bank wire,they so not receiving funds from bet365 ,i am searching option what i withdraw my winning .I am searching the nearly same as wise?do you suggest me option like that wise?More of them not accept fund betting site .

Hello bet365 offer ,card ,bank wire that s all

Card is tax me 36%
Bank wire not acceptable my country i am using before wise for bank wire,they so not receiving funds from bet365 ,i am searching option what i withdraw my winning .I am searching the nearly same as wise?do you suggest me option like that wise?More of them not accept fund betting site .

For Gambling wires you can also try Mifinity. They also services a lot of the gambling industry.

If you find an EMI willing to accept a Azerbaijan resident for gambling just take it. You are in high risk category due to activity and residency sadly.

icard, revolut, they should be fine to receive money from gambling, and they both have iban to where receive a bank wire
Hello i do not know you use wise or not if yes, do not use they sre stopped my money from bet365 (they asking me ***p*y statement)it is bet365 payment provider name

What you using withdraw from bet365 ,may you share with me?are you arber?

Bankera not accept fund from bet365,Paysera also ,do you have another options?
they both accept winnings from betting sites - I don't have personal experience specifically with b365 but can't see any reason why they should be worse than any other licensed bookie, on the contrary considering position of the company on the market