Our valued sponsor

Withdraw high balance Virwox to bank account ?

Adam14

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
I have currently 35,000$ in my Virwox . My question is how i can withdraw the money using bank transfer from it. I have to open an offshore account ?

0vODwDD.png

Thank you in advance.

If i create an offshore bank account in Mauritius , Possible to send all the money in one transfer ?
(I'm a noob)
Thanks

I'm not an expert about that jurisdiction, but in my experience, split a such amount in 4 or 5 times will not raise any questions from the bank or the EMI or Virwox.

Except if it's just a company (who belongs to you) and you move the funds to another account, but maybe Virwox can become a pain in the a*s a blocked the wire transfert.

Reactions: LucyOffshore
Open an EMI with IBAN or normal SWIFT account, you need to know the SWIFT code which is provided by the EMI provider if available.
Check for instant Revolut if they have own SWIFT code.

Otherwise you can open a bank account with a real bank in your name and get the money that way.

Reactions: Adam14
Open an EMI with IBAN or normal SWIFT account, you need to know the SWIFT code which is provided by the EMI provider if available.
Check for instant Revolut if they have own SWIFT code.

Otherwise you can open a bank account with a real bank in your name and get the money that way.

What kind of bank account ? ;)

You may go for a Cyprus bank account if that is still possible otherwise open a Revolut account or even Mister Tango account, the last two can be opened almost instantly and have been working just fine for me.

As others have said split the transfer into smaller parts. Especially if you are going to be using a completely new bank account for it, You don't want the transfer to be frozen by the bank/EMI or even worse, rejected and returned back to Virwox.

If in the end you still decide to transfer all at once at least inform the bank beforehand that you are going to do so.

Reactions: W4rhol
Just a little recommendation. I think I might take down the image if I were you. To a certain extent you are doxing yourself to Virwox. Though it's unlikely, you wouldn't want them to close your account down because of the associations with this forum and previous posts.

Just a little recommendation. I think I might take down the image if I were you. To a certain extent you are doxing yourself to Virwox. Though it's unlikely, you wouldn't want them to close your account down because of the associations with this forum and previous posts.

It's not my real balance & name i have modify the html ;)