Our valued sponsor

Workaround Requested for opening an offshore Forex Broker account.

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
Hi.

I will open a forex account with IC Markets Seychelles.

I will use an anonymous offshore company for signing up. But there is a problem. They ask offshore companies share holders name, country and ID card so I will use my identity in opening an account with the broker even if I use an offshore company when signing up so everything is disclosed. Is there a workaround for that? Like using another company as making a share holder of the offshore company? However it asks name and surname of share holder, not a company name. What can I do?

Thank you!...

Reactions: deraty
The company can be anonymous in certain jurisdictions but you still have to flash your documents eventually and banking for those set ups is less than ideal.

take this question again into the mentor group and you will have more options available.

Hi again me. Ice Cold - You asked me to open this question in the mentor group. In order to open a topic which plan do you offer? Can I open topic with lowest priced plan?

Thecrypyto ant. I better be frugal as a country we are in a crisis. if you are sure I can not open an acccount with a broker I won't signup for mentor. Anyone against that in the forum? Broker asks receipt bank account must be in the same name of the broker account. Is there a work around for that?

Latest Threads