Our valued sponsor

Worldcore - USD account - opinion please

hmmm, there has been a lot of talk about them on the forum.. some people say they got scammed while others report back there is nothing wrong.

You may do proper research before you do that!

What do you think? Is it safe to send money there?

Do you have any other options than worldcore? but I guess you don't perhaps and that's why you use them ;-)

I personally wouldn't do 50k in USD with worldcore as it is very expensive to receive and send money with them plus the currency is a high risk currency for compliance issues with their provider.

Reactions: W4rhol
As my client is from Australia, I have to receive either AUD or USD.
Transferwise Borderless will let you receive in either of those currencies. The AUD one as a local transfer, so pretty low cost. If you're receiving to a legit and verified company account then you shouldn't have any problems as long as you have the paperwork. You can try to pre-clear the transfer with support though.

Transferwise Borderless will let you receive in either of those currencies. The AUD one as a local transfer, so pretty low cost. If you're receiving to a legit and verified company account then you shouldn't have any problems as long as you have the paperwork. You can try to pre-clear the transfer with support though.

Well, I tried TW - with fully verified business account. Notified first the support, they said - OK, my client can transfer the funds.
When the funds arrived, they deactivated my account and refund back the payment...Support says that there is no specific reason for that.

Latest Threads