Our valued sponsor

Would this option work? Stripe -> Payoneer -> UAE Account

Fu1996

Feb 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi guys,

Was just wondering if this solution work to make Stripe work as most of my business runs using it.

So Stripe UK Account funds being processed to a business account in Payoneer (that's registered under my freezone company in the UAE) and then from Payoneer withdraw it in to the UAE business account?

Seems like a easy work around as Stripe currently is not available in the UAE (they are beta testing a handful by the looks but its not open for everyone) unless I'm missing something.

Thanks

Reactions: troubled soul
that's not the best setup, Payoneer will disable your account without any prior notice and will take away your funds and provide a copy from their t.o.s which describes clearly that they can take the funds anytime during your contract with them, they make look very easy to use and friendly with low payouts from stripe but once you hit big amounts you will lose it all, based on experience, totally legit business.

that's not the best setup, Payoneer will disable your account without any prior notice and will take away your funds and provide a copy from their t.o.s which describes clearly that they can take the funds anytime during your contract with them, they make look very easy to use and friendly with low payouts from stripe but once you hit big amounts you will lose it all, based on experience, totally legit business.
I've been using Payoneer for a few years now, and I've never had any problems with them, maybe it could be the country you used when registering

Latest Threads