Our valued sponsor

Would this set-up trigger tax residency (in Southern European country)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some things of Italy can only be understood by Italians and after you have gone through the experience and gained an insider’s perspective.
Obviously, unless one is very unlucky, nobody cares about a few thousand € or even 6 figures, which is what the typical Italian is avoiding by moving abroad.
It's very strange. A real mystery. Truly one for historians to look back and reflect on in the future. Millions (billions?) available for Italy with the click of a couple of buttons and a default court ruling issued, yet they are choosing not do it. Even the Supreme Court — according to your interpretation — has given them free range to do it, apparently, despite the details of the ruling.

Thank you, these guys don't have any idea and are spreading misinformation; I see you are a staff member. I think you should take action, especially for Jhonny doe AKA "Berlusconi," not only because he is acting as a smartass spreading FAKE information but because when the fool realized that I was right and couldn't answer, he threatened me, saying that he will use my Profile picture to make me monitor by "his friend" in the Italian authorities.

Obviously, he is lying, and I don't give a f**k anyway because I don't, and I won't have any problem with the law, but I don't think he should stay here because it is inappropriate.
We don't ban people for being wrong. I would've had to have banned myself a couple of times if that were the case.

We do take action against people for making threats or harassing, though. Please submit a report if you have received such threats.

It's not strange.

It's simply that those people cut their ties with italy and Italy can't claim that they are tax resident there.
Sorry, that part was purely me poking fun at JD here.

Reactions: Ads911
yes I should be banned for that thu&¤# Thank you for revealing how to avoid paying taxes in Italy. The world was waiting for this.
Ok, you are simply retarded...

It's not about avoiding.. If I f*****g move to another country and I don't have ties with Italy, they can't do s**t! We live in a free world, and I can choose where to stay and where to pay my taxes LEGALLY; we don't have taxation on citizenship like the USA you idiot!

It's very strange. A real mystery. Truly one for historians to look back and reflect on in the future. Millions (billions?) available for Italy with the click of a couple of buttons and a default court ruling issued, yet they are choosing not do it. Even the Supreme Court — according to your interpretation — has given them free range to do it, apparently, despite the details of the ruling.

We don't ban people for being wrong. I would've had to have banned myself a couple of times if that were the case.

We do take action against people for making threats or harassing, though. Please submit a report if you have received such threats.

Sorry, that part was purely me poking fun at JD here.
I submited a report and you can read below that he clearly tried to threaten me because he couldn't answer on the matter.

I wish you to never have to deal with GdF, AdE and Procura.
Do you know what they will do with your definitions? rof/% The “professional tax planner” will not save your a*s, unfortunately. You will be royally fucked, in all positions, whipped, tortured, beyond your wildest imagination, for an indefinite amount of time, at their own pleasure and complete mercy, until, if you are lucky, they will accept a settlement. This is assuming you are right in theory smi(&%
If you are not right… well, what I described above will be just the appetizer.

You must be a troll troll¤##
You must be retarded.

I really didn't want to lock this thread but emotions got the upper hand with some members. Cleaning up isn't really an option because there is valuable information interspersed with the hot-headed vitriol. A warning was handed out.

Hopefully OP got meaningful information out of the thread. If you seek more information, I encourage @Enrique123 to start a new thread with follow-up questions.

Reactions: Ads911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads