Our valued sponsor

Wyoming, Delaware or New Mexico, please tell me what's your choice?

AdvCash don't work with New Mexico they confirmed to me. Payoneer is impossible to apply for, shitty crap service requires some sort of introducer, out of question, so Bankera is left to try with TW - two accounts at least :)
Excuse, but what are you talking about Payoneer? Millions of users are applying for Payoneer account on their own, no introducer needed or anything??

Reactions: sdip
AdvCash don't work with New Mexico they confirmed to me. Payoneer is impossible to apply for, shitty crap service requires some sort of introducer, out of question, so Bankera is left to try with TW - two accounts at least :)

If Bankera accept US LLC's, how would one withdraw cash from ATM machines around the world? Last time i spoke to them, they were not able to issue an ATM card (debit card).

I just saw your message, what part of Argentina are you from? have you made any progress with this?
Hey, no problem. I am from "Interior" , Buenos Aires province, close to Rosario city. No progress yet... I think I will put this on hold until Jan of 2021.

By the way, I emailed Mercury and I told them about my intentions of opening an account with them using a New Mexico LLC. I also told them that I was worried of getting my request rejected considering NM state is Anonymous.

They said that they definitely accept businesses formed in New Mexico and approve applications based on the information provided during the application process. However , they pointed out that there are a few restricted industries ;

section 4 a
https://s3.amazonaws.com/co-mercury-prod/legal/Synapse+-+Terms+of+Service+(9.9.2017).pdf

:cool:

Hey, no problem. I am from "Interior" , Buenos Aires province, close to Rosario city. No progress yet... I think I will put this on hold until Jan of 2021.

By the way, I emailed Mercury and I told them about my intentions of opening an account with them using a New Mexico LLC. I also told them that I was worried of getting my request rejected considering NM state is Anonymous.

They said that they definitely accept businesses formed in New Mexico and approve applications based on the information provided during the application process. However , they pointed out that there are a few restricted industries ;

section 4 a
https://s3.amazonaws.com/co-mercury-prod/legal/Synapse+-+Terms+of+Service+(9.9.2017).pdf

:cool:

"business located outside of the U.S."...

Meaning what exactly? What if I have customers outside of the U.S. that i invoice and they have to pay me from banks outside of the U.S.?

"business located outside of the U.S."...

Meaning what exactly? What if I have customers outside of the U.S. that i invoice and they have to pay me from banks outside of the U.S.?
Exactly, they don't like that.

They say you need to have or plan to have US operations and/or be serving US customers... I think it is a numbers game... If most of your transactions are made by US customers, then it won't be a problem if you have a few customers abroad.

Oye, no hay problema. Soy de "Interior", provincia de Buenos Aires, cerca de la ciudad de Rosario. Aún no hay progreso ... Creo que dejaré esto en espera hasta enero de 2021.

Por cierto, le envié un correo electrónico a Mercury y les conté mis intenciones de abrir una cuenta con ellos utilizando una LLC de Nuevo México. También les dije que me preocupaba que mi solicitud fuera rechazada considerando que el estado de Nuevo México es Anónimo.

Dijeron que aceptaron negocios formados en Nuevo México y aprueban solicitudes basadas en la información proporcionada durante el proceso de solicitud. Sin embargo, señalaron que hay algunas industrias restringidas;

sección 4 a

: frio:
I got it at the same time that I requested it by international phone, but others have tried and couldn't, it seems that I was lucky .. Important information about Mercury, I was rejected for this reason, in the last question is ( something like this), if you plan to make investments or have clients in the USA, the answer must be YES, (I said no and that was the reason for the rejection),
You should create the LLC on January 1, so as not to have to file forms 1120 and 5472 next year, within 45 days, it does not make sense if there is no urgency

Reactions: nethostler
Exactly, they don't like that.

They say you need to have or plan to have US operations and/or be serving US customers... I think it is a numbers game... If most of your transactions are made by US customers, then it won't be a problem if you have a few customers abroad.

So if most (if not all) my customers are abroad, then a U.S. LLC is pretty much useless?

Reactions: troubled soul
It is 100% useful to avoid paying invoicing taxes to foreign or US national customers

Yeah, well I would pay 0% corporate tax as my only customers are European companies and the work is done outside of the US. The only tax I will be paying is the tax I have to pay my own country if I chose to give myself a salary, right?

But Mercury doesn't want to open a business account for people who only have customers outside of US. So it seems like not many banking solution providers are willing to open an account with a US LLC?

Sí, bueno, pagaría el 0% de impuestos corporativos ya que mis únicos clientes son empresas europeas y el trabajo se realiza fuera de los EE. UU. El único impuesto que pagaré es el que tengo que pagar en mi propio país si elijo darme un salario, ¿verdad?

Pero Mercury no quiere abrir una cuenta comercial para personas que solo tienen clientes fuera de EE. UU. Entonces, ¿parece que no muchos proveedores de soluciones bancarias están dispuestos a abrir una cuenta con una LLC de EE. UU.?
There are other solutions to this, buying cryptocurrencies, Payoneer, it is the best solution, I see that you make a lot of trouble out of fear, not having Mercury or any bank, it is not an impediment to do it in hand with the profits of your business , you have to calculate 7% or 8% of payment gateway expenses and other commissions until it reaches your hands

Yeah, well I would pay 0% corporate tax as my only customers are European companies and the work is done outside of the US.

It doesn’t matter where your customers are. You can serve US customers only and you still wouldn’t have to pay US taxes if the LLC is a disregarded entity and not taxed as a corporation.

The only tax I will be paying is the tax I have to pay my own country if I chose to give myself a salary, right?

No. There’s a 99% chance that you have to pay tax in your home country, whether you pay a salary or not.

Reactions: troubled soul
It doesn’t matter where your customers are. You can serve US customers only and you still wouldn’t have to pay US taxes if the LLC is a disregarded entity and not taxed as a corporation.

No. There’s a 99% chance that you have to pay tax in your home country, whether you pay a salary or not.
This is relative to whether or not you declare the activity in your country of origin

Reactions: JohnLocke
Officially 3 months without any response for my EIN application. Should I resend the fax to IRS???
That is a very long time, wonder if it is COVID-19 that delay the processing of incoming applications.

Latest Threads