Our valued sponsor

Wyoming, Delaware or New Mexico, please tell me what's your choice?

Appreciated your response. TBH after 3 months I am not even sure if they received it, so I’ll try again with a new fax, while I’ll be waiting a bit more for my other incorporations done in October.
Fax it again, you will not complicate anything. If your first request is successfull and they issue EIN based on the first SS4 form, they will just send a letter regarding 2nd faxed SS4 form that your business already has EIN and that the 2nd request has been rejected.

It happens to me all the time, had no problems.

Reactions: Agrant and EuroKiss
I doubt that this works in "most" European countries. Maybe in Eastern Europe where no one gives a f**k about anything.
No, that is how it works in many European countries. If you have setup companies say in Cyprus, UK or Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany - then you know it is easy as say 123 to just resign and forget about it, they will vanish.

Unless you have millions in depth no one will come after you.

Reactions: Risehigh
No, that is how it works in many European countries. If you have setup companies say in Cyprus, UK or Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany - then you know it is easy as say 123 to just resign and forget about it, they will vanish.

Unless you have millions in depth no one will come after you.

Weird. Usually, when the last shareholder leaves the company and it gets dissolved, you have to make a closing balance for the tax office.

Weird. Usually, when the last shareholder leaves the company and it gets dissolved, you have to make a closing balance for the tax office.
But if you just give a s**t on it they can't do anything. You don't even need to respond to any requests but simply forget about it. If the company don't have any money it can not pay for any accounting firm nor for a lawyer to make any work. So the authorities will shut the crap down.

I agree, it is different if we speak millions of euro.

How did you manage to use Stripe with Payoneer? Stripe has stopped working with Payoneer since Aug 2019. They are not allowing any Virtual Bank Accounts that doesn't have direct debit. This is again a reason Transferwise isn't working for Stripe US businesses for non residents. Stripe now requires US bank accounts with direct debit facility. Transferwise USD accounts with direct debit is only available for US residents.
About the Payoneer card, they send the card to the address mentioned in the PoA document.
Hello,

Transferwise USD accounts with direct debit is only available for US residents

That is not correct. I'm not an US resident and just set up a New Mexico foreign-owned LLC and got a Transferwise account with USD and EUR balances. I am able to configure direct debits in both USD and EUR accounts (see attachment 1).

I guess you did not register the Transferwise account for country United States (attachment 2) ?

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    21 KB · Views: 150
  • 1.png
    1.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: Zaki and sinos
@blake have you tried creating a US Paypal & Stripe for your New Mexico LLC?

No, I just registered the LLC and created a Transferwise account at first with no issue. I will be trying to create more accounts for the LLC in all those banks/EMIs named along this thread, including Paypal and Stripe. Will post result here.

Last edited:
Hello,

That is not correct. I'm not an US resident and just set up a New Mexico foreign-owned LLC and got a Transferwise account with USD and EUR balances. I am able to configure direct debits in both USD and EUR accounts (see attachment 1).

I guess you did not register the Transferwise account for country United States (attachment 2) ?
Good, thnx for the information, it may be a new addition, they may have changed the rules. But, have you successfully used it to verify Stripe. It may fail, when I tried last, it failed. I already have 3 US LLC's based out of Delaware and Wyoming with different banking solutions.

Latest Threads