Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC as a Holding company of another LLC

Can a Wyoming LLC be a holding of another operating business Wyoming/Delaware LLC?
Yes.

It's a good idea for asset protection?
Protection from what?

Would I have problem with the banks with this setup ?
Yes, but not much. It's already difficult to open bank accounts for US LLCs. The more complicated your structure is, the harder it gets. However, US LLC owning another US LLC is usually not much of a problem. Depends on how many other members are in the LLCs.

Reactions: buenosdias
I would solve the issue with the bank account opening first before I opened a company in the USA! Just a hint, if you don't know how to solve that it's a good starting point.

Reactions: Martin Everson
100% like Admin said solve the banking issue first. Otherwise you will have a useless paperweight of a company on your hands.

Great suggestion. One question, how do you get the bank to open the account before the company is open?

Who said open an account before company is open? :rolleyes:

You identify several banks that will accept a US LLC and structure before going the route of incorporating. You solve the problem of where you are going to bank before you open ANY company in general thu&¤#.

Who said open an account before company is open? :rolleyes:

You identify several banks that will accept a US LLC and structure before going the route of incorporating. You solve the problem of where you are going to bank before you open ANY company in general thu&¤#.
I don't believe this guy know what he is talking about. Without the setup of the company first you won't get any bank account approval. Also not with any EMI like TW or other similar.

I'm setting up a Wyoming LLC while we speak have submitted papers and payment just waiting for the agent to get back.

Reading and comprehension is never most peoples strong points :rolleyes:.

Reactions: sonato
I don't believe this guy know what he is talking about. Without the setup of the company first you won't get any bank account approval. Also not with any EMI like TW or other similar.

I'm setting up a Wyoming LLC while we speak have submitted papers and payment just waiting for the agent to get back.

On Wise you can do it, just open small business account from your country and when you have the LLC opened they can transform it, ask the support and they said it is no problem.

Latest Threads