Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC in the USA or Delaware LLC what agent and how secure?

Thank you very much @funk you have been very helpful, really. So the only privacy we will have by forming a Wyoming company would be that there is no public registry means my name will not show up anywhere else. But in regards to tax we will have to pay the tax that may be applicable in the US and make use of DTA's or similiar if such exists to stay tax legal in my own country.

Do you know, is it easy for normal people to get UBO information for a Wyoming LLC or does it require a court order or similar like it was in Cyprus back thses days?
Yes you got it somewhat right. Your information will not be on a public register and will be private from the public eye. You won't have to pay any taxes in USA but instead all the profits will pass on to you and your country of residence where ultimately your taxes will be paid.

Reactions: lavel
after reading what this guy wrote on hos blog:

PENALTIES FOR NOT FILING
If you are required to file Form 5472 and you either fail to file or file a substantially incomplete return, the IRS could apply a penalty of $10,000 USD per year. Your company will also be under greater scrutiny from the IRS with possible audits and follow-ups in subsequent years.

Other sources have noted that, while the form instructions state that the penalty is $10,000, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act recently increased the applicable penalty in Section 6038A(d)(1) from $10,000 to $25,000 beginning in 2018.

I think it is better to check who can help with the the filing of your taxes in the USA if you own a company there and get a quote before starting a business there! Ouch this sucks.

Only alternative is to use darks as far as I can come with that.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Any accountant in USA will be able to help you with 5472. It's not very tough and can be done yourself as well. You have to report all transaction between yourself and the llc you form. Like a P&L statement. I personally don't know of any accountant and you can search for them on the google.

All the company formation agents will hide this 5472 compliance from the customers in the hopes of selling a company. Also, the onus of compliance lies with the owner of the company and not the agent forming the company.

You can read more about 5472 here:
https://<<snippet>>.com/2018/05/14/irs-form-5472-llc/

That’s well understood but part of taking a local consultant and not filling it yourself is also in for cases of future developments and changes in regulations.

all of us will highly appreciate if you can give a recommendation on couple of such service providers (CPA firms or accountants) for disregarded entities (LLC's of foreigners).

Thanks in advance...

I want to know which one is better Wyoming LLC or Delaware LLC?

I have found this agent for a Wyoming LLC Order the Cheapest Wyoming Registered Agent Service can I trust them or is this a scam / fake?

In regards to setup of the company in one or another state, which one has no CRS and is most secure in regards to privacy? Do you know a agent who can setup such companies for cheap?

The Wymoning LLC is considered offshore I guesss so will it be possible to setup a TransferWise borderless account for such an entity?
the basics of your project seems to be to find the CHEAPEST agent providing heavenly services... and setup "

that's the point here. It has been pin pointed in various threads and posts here and on the entire Internet, once you have to file your tax for your US company you will have to provide a passport and utility bill, if you fail to provide the documents you face huge penalties and fines!!!

What we don't know is if they will send the bill to our home country and collect it locally, but personally I will not risk it.

I need to know. People say we have to provide KYC documents once we need to file tax report and stuff. Does that mean our name will show up in the official papers in a Delaware or Wyoming company?

I read and saw on discovery that Delaware are untraceable in regards to ownership, that's why my question.

Latest Threads