Mentor Group
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

Wyoming VS New Mexico LLC What is better?

NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

sonato

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
I have however a few NM LLC for some operating entities that don't have asset.
The main purpose of my WY LLC is asset protection and estate planning.
Could we dive a little deeper into it please?

If I understand you right it would make good sense to setup a Wyoming LLC let's name it a holding company and below the umbrella setup New Mexico LLC's - in that way we would have anonymity and a good way of asset protection or is there something I'm not aware of please?

Patrick846

Could we dive a little deeper into it please?

If I understand you right it would make good sense to setup a Wyoming LLC let's name it a holding company and below the umbrella setup New Mexico LLC's - in that way we would have anonymity and a good way of asset protection or is there something I'm not aware of please?
You could, but if you need multiple LLC, then go directly with a WY series LLC. You pay one price but have as many child LLC as you want under the parent LLC.

In my case I have some NM LLC that are independent and not attached to the WY LLC. They are just anonymity shell for some registrations;

The WY holding is the one owning most my assets. Some directly (non dangerous asset like brokerage account) or some indirectly through another local LLC owned by the WY LLC (real estate, some placements, etc...)

sonato

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
What would be the tax burden of New Mexico LLC if you're non-resident, non-American foreigner living in overseas?
Income would be generated from an American company in another state.
can someone explain this please? I thought it was not taxed and you avoid any reporting but that looks like it is not the case.

Mentor Group
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group