Our valued sponsor

Yahoo publishers network

andrew25

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I am interested in knowing whether anyone had applied for Yahoo's publisher network and got accepted. Many of my friends who applied for Yahoo ads got rejected. Unlike Google adsense, Yahoo ad network doesn't accept everyone easily. :(

I have not yet applied for yahoo publisher networks.But I am really surprised, why yahoo has such strict procedure to allow the websites.I must state here that Yahoo pays directly to some individuals for their searches through some third party publishers.

So I think it allows only trusted and serious websites owner to publish the yahoo ads.I have received some cash nearly GBP 50 from one of such website.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it true????

jb100 said:
I have not yet applied for yahoo publisher networks.But I am really surprised, why yahoo has such strict procedure to allow the websites.I must state here that Yahoo pays directly to some individuals for their searches through some third party publishers.
So I think it allows only trusted and serious websites owner to publish the yahoo ads.I have received some cash nearly GBP 50 from one of such website.
[/i]

I am interested to know about yahoo ads. I like to know that from where you can receive such a good amount.

Latest Threads