Our valued sponsor

Yemeni Houthi Rebels have hijacked a ship in the red sea.

Yeah its funny how media portrays these armed groups as bunch of lawless tools wearing flip flops and walking around with AK47's and RPG's. When Iran has been busy training these groups from Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq to Yemen and beyond and providing them with modern arms and tactics. Even the Saudi's could not defeat them with their 100's of billions spent on US weapons and simply gave up...lol. Lets hope this hijacking practice does not expand. It will be a major embarrassment for U.S to have to intervene and have their warships sunk by Iranian supplied anti ship missiles. These groups are disciplined and fully capable of giving anyone a black eye. Destroying these groups is impossible that's like U.S trying to defeat the Taliban which they couldn't and ended up literally fleeing the country after 20 years.

Interesting reading below

Reactions: Jbb1 and crassus54
Yeah its funny how media portrays these armed groups as bunch of lawless tools wearing flip flops and walking around with AK47's and RPG's. When Iran has been busy training these groups from Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq to Yemen and beyond and providing them with modern arms and tactics. Even the Saudi's could not defeat them with their 100's of billions spent on US weapons and simply gave up...lol. Lets hope this hijacking practice does not expand. It will be a major embarrassment for U.S to have to intervene and have their warships sunk by Iranian supplied anti ship missiles. These groups are disciplined and fully capable of giving anyone a black eye. Destroying these groups is impossible that's like U.S trying to defeat the Taliban which they couldn't and ended up literally fleeing the country after 20 years.

Interesting reading below

It probably is quite profitable for these types to go after ships in such a fashion.

It probably is quite profitable for these types to go after ships in such a fashion.

Well if the US did not commit piracy by stealing other countries ships and confiscating and selling their cargo we may not be in this situation. Tit for tat sadly and it may be profitable but the psychological impact is what they are after. My concern is the effect on global trade. Shipping insurance rates will sky rocket no pun intended. And security onboard ships will not help when they can be sunk at range, the waters minded etc. Sane minds need to prevail to bring peace in the region.

Well if the US did not commit piracy by stealing other countries ships and confiscating and selling their cargo we may not be in this situation. Tit for tat sadly and it may be profitable but the psychological impact is what they are after. My concern is the effect on global trade. Shipping insurance rates will sky rocket no pun intended. And security onboard ships will not help when they can be sunk at range. Sane minds need to prevail to bring peace in the region.

The way things are going, peace does not look like a likely eventuality in the world.

Hedge your bets ;)

The way things are going, peace does not look like a likely eventuality in the world.

Hedge your bets ;)

Zero chance of peace. The US industrial complex cannot make money from peace. Peace is bad business for arms manufacturers in US and the military and the millions of Americans livelihoods connected to the military complex. They need never ending wars hence instability and uncertainty across the world. When you are a US defense contractor your main customer is the US government for big ticket items. How on earth can you make money unless the U.S is constantly at war. How can you continue to produce weapons unless the U.S government clears its old inventory (i.e weapons to Ukraine) and orders new stuff to be built.

It is all just business and no one should be upset by this all. I hedge my bets by just staying on my island in peace without my tax dollars going towards any of this nonsense. ;)

• Love
Reactions: 12345 and Jbb1
Zero chance of peace. The US industrial complex cannot make money from peace. Peace is bad business for arms manufacturers in US and the military and the millions of Americans livelihoods connected to the military complex. They need never ending wars hence instability and uncertainty across the world. When you are a US defense contractor your main customer is the US government for big ticket items. How on earth can you make money unless the U.S is constantly at war. How can you continue to produce weapons unless the U.S government clears its old inventory (i.e weapons to Ukraine) and orders new stuff to be built.

It is all just business and no one should be upset by this all. I hedge my bets by just staying on my island in peace without my tax dollars going towards any of this nonsense. ;)
My country is doing a reasonable job of being minimally involved, but still I will avoid paying taxes to them with whatever means available.

Humans are not destined for peace, we are not built that way. Anyone that says otherwise is naive.

Hezbollah hits army base in northern Israel​

Looks like they did a lot of damage here and are signaling their intent...yikes eek¤%&.

Latest Threads