Our valued sponsor

You tube for business?

wildy

Offshore Agent
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I recently get in invitation by a company to go to youtube.com and watch their video.

I know, some firms have already done this, but do you think showing a video of your business at youtube.com is good for your business reputation?

If the video is done properly I think it will only enhance the company's reputation. Companies just need to be careful with what they put out on the web because the stuff can go viral very quickly.

If I am not mistaken this is known as viral marketing and it has proven to be very successful for some companies these last few years and even was used by presidential candidates during the last election in the US.

wildy said:
I recently get in invitation by a company to go to youtube.com and watch their video.
I know, some firms have already done this, but do you think showing a video of your business at youtube.com is good for your business reputation?
Surely I do. I think that youtube.com is the perfect place for the advertisements and other business companies. I'm trying to use youtube.com also.

Latest Threads