Our valued sponsor

Your questions to a private banker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the curiosity. You was banker in Europe. If you can't reply that, don't worry
Its okay, my banking job was connected to servicing offshore companies, but nevertheles, it looks that there are some "underwater stones" in your case, since I cant really see any problems which bank should address here. If its your company you should be able to make a purchase of real estate for that company. In your case you should just provide the documents to the bank and they should approve the transaction. Its a normal practice when company wants to acquire real estate/shares in other company etc. I guess we are limited by this forum because, in order to help you out I would need to see the documents myself. Sorry if I didnt give you any helpful insight.

Its okay, my banking job was connected to servicing offshore companies, but nevertheles, it looks that there are some "underwater stones" in your case, since I cant really see any problems which bank should address here. If its your company you should be able to make a purchase of real estate for that company. In your case you should just provide the documents to the bank and they should approve the transaction. Its a normal practice when company wants to acquire real estate/shares in other company etc. I guess we are limited by this forum because, in order to help you out I would need to see the documents myself. Sorry if I didnt give you any helpful insight.
Well, it was helpfull in part. But the final question is that I have the feeling that it seems that I am not the owner of my money and that I have to be permanently authorized to do any thing. Is there any solution?

Is it possible to hire you for advice? Through private messages?

This is so stupid @Hans Hoffmann you know the rules, you already got 1 warning and even though you try to work around a free ride here. Last warning, thread cleared and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.