Our valued sponsor

Zero Tax or Territorial w/ no or low min stay reqs

Hi all, anyone know of good low / no tax countries with low / no min stay requirements for a tax residency certificate? Currently in CY at 60 days, but proving to have an issue with US LLC paying me with 0 tax because I can only get 0 tax from dividends and US LLC cant pay dividends.

I like Panama, but I understand its 183 days min. I like to move around alot and travel. Ideas?

Hi all, anyone know of good low / no tax countries with low / no min stay requirements for a tax residency certificate? Currently in CY at 60 days, but proving to have an issue with US LLC paying me with 0 tax because I can only get 0 tax from dividends and US LLC cant pay dividends.

I like Panama, but I understand its 183 days min. I like to move around alot and travel. Ideas?
Why do you need a tax residency certificate? Who is asking for it?

I mean I have lived in 7 countries, have 2 businesses, a few citizenships and residencies, and have over a dozen bank accounts in multiple countries, and I have never been asked for tax residency certificate. And I dont know anybody that has been asked for one either. Im sure it happens that they are asked for, but it is starting to feel like a mythological creature.

Why do you need a tax residency certificate? Who is asking for it?
As far as I know this certificate is mainly asked for if you receive dividends etc. at preferential rates due to double taxation agreements. Anybody else knows a situation where this is being asked for?

I mean I have lived in 7 countries, have 2 businesses, a few citizenships and residencies, and have over a dozen bank accounts in multiple countries, and I have never been asked for tax residency certificate. And I dont know anybody that has been asked for one either. Im sure it happens that they are asked for, but it is starting to feel like a mythological creature.
Have you bought the citizenships, bribed them or inherited them?

As far as I know this certificate is mainly asked for if you receive dividends etc. at preferential rates due to double taxation agreements. Anybody else knows a situation where this is being asked for?
To answer my own question, if you move from a high tax country with rules against tax havens (Italy, Spain, maybe France) , to a tax haven, a tax residency certificate is I think one of the many documents they will ask you, in order to confirm your status as resident in the tax haven. But in these cases one should move to a third country first anyway.
Have you bought the citizenships, bribed them or inherited them?
Born with / inherited multiple plus naturalisation.

UAE should be very easy. There's a slight risk that they could tax the company, but if you hardly spend time in the UAE, that risk is probably negligible.
Another popular option for nomads is Paraguay, but I believe you would have to rent an apartment for the whole year and work with a lawyer to declare Paraguay as your center of vital interests.