Our valued sponsor

100% anonymous bank account, no passport no utility bill required.

We have a limited time offer for 100% Anonymous Offshore banking.
Usually you MUST provide some photo ID i.e. passport copy or other government issued photo ID and a utility bill or bank statement!!! - Now we can do the task without such documents 100% Anonymous banking as it was meant to be!!

REQUIREMENTS

You must be 18+

You can't be an US citizen

No illegal stuff / business

Banking codes, PIN's etc. will not be send by courier to you, if you need it you have to pick it up in Switzerland.

Where is this bank located?

We will not publish the name, nor location of the bank before you have signed the initial application and paid the fee. You don't even need to try to trick us to release that information we won't give this information at all!

Are there any guarantees for account approval?

As long as you don't violate any of the banks rules and have a legit business there are no problems to get your offshore bank account.

What is the fee?

We will charge EUR 1.500 for this service, you can place your order here; http://cnpeurope.com/index.php/home/contact-cnpeurope
Not really top anonymous, but still great offer.. thanks cnpeurope.

Thank you for your review.

There are no updates on the requirements listed in here. They are still the things that the government needs to set-up a stable offshore company. There are lots of companies offering services to cut down the long process.
And what do you mean by that in relation to the service offered here?

Usually you MUST provide some photo ID i.e. passport copy or other government issued photo ID and a utility bill or bank statement!!! - Now we can do the task without such documents 100% Anonymous banking as it was meant to be!!

REQUIREMENTS

You must be 18+

Banking codes, PIN's etc. will not be send by courier to you, if you need it you have to pick it up in Switzerland.

We will not publish the name, nor location of the bank before you have signed the initial application and paid the fee. You don't even need to try to trick us to release that information we won't give this information at all!

As long as you don't violate any of the banks rules and have a legit business there are no problems to get your offshore bank account.

What is the fee?

We will charge EUR 1.500 for this service, you can place your order here; http://cnpeurope.com/index.php/home/contact-cnpeurope
Is this all available and does it works as you advertise? I'm asking because I read on other threads here on the forum and other websites that there is no anonymous banking available any longer anywhere!! Even all offshore banks are asking and requiring you to provide a passport copy and utility bill at a minimum! Please answer and let us know??

REQUIREMENTS

You must be 18+

What is the fee?

Is this offer still avaliable cnpeurope? if so please post back here asap. I also send you a PM ready to order this anonymous bank account if it is the real deal.

I have been a long time user of this forum but not very active latly. Our group of companies and professionals are using almost any possible solutions out there provided by Agents and service providers from this forum and others. We have been please with the service provided by cnpeurope and the opening of this bank account it works just fine for us.

Reactions: JohnLocke

REQUIREMENTS

You must be 18+

What is the fee?

Mind telling us what solution this is and how reliable the bank behind it is? Can we trust the bank or is it a fly by night operation?

Reactions: alain and JohnLocke
It's cool, no answer at all from CNP Europe.. would really like to know if this is a valid offer :)

I took the chance and placed my order with them, I told them as well that many users are waiting for response and gave the the link for this thread! The application went through fine together with my corporate documents. So far it seems everything is working just like they claim.

Will keep you posted here.

Reactions: alain and JohnLocke
Will hope they soon get back to this thread and follow up with all these requests..!!

Reactions: alain
Is this all available and does it works as you advertise? I'm asking because I read on other threads here on the forum and other websites that there is no anonymous banking available any longer anywhere!! Even all offshore banks are asking and requiring you to provide a passport copy and utility bill at a minimum! Please answer and let us know??
Yes everything is working fine, no negatve reviews at all. All happy clients.