Our valued sponsor

100% anonymous bank account, no passport no utility bill required.

Great to see your back CNPeurope, I have been waiting for a response from you for a long time, I send you a few PM's and they got answered now.. thanks look forward to do business with you.

Wonder if this bank accept offshore companies incorporated with bearer shares? if so, it may be an additional layer of privacy there..

This sounds very' date=' worrying and considering you have to pay a fee before information is given I'd be inclined not to trust it, just my opinion though.[/quote']
yeah it's difficult to beleve this solution to be true, on the other hand it seems that some users are actually had luck to get what they paid for!

I send them a request yesterday right after I posted here, they send me prompt the initial application which I complete today and will send to them in order to get this thing started.

They only required a passport copy nothing else! today I got a allocation letter from that bank which I'm not allowed to mention anywhere! Let's see how this works.

Please send us your reuqets and we will look into it http://cnpeurope.com/index.php/home/contact-cnpeurope no documents are required other than a passport copy!

Latest Threads