Our valued sponsor

bahamas company registry does someone now where to find?

You mean these guys: The Government of The Bahamas ? I don't know who their webdesigner is but their URLS are insane lol - you can find all relevant information about incorporating your business in the Bahamas and the Bahamas company registry here. I doupt you will have any luck to get beneficial owner information from the registry without the help from a lawyer there.

You mean these guys: The Government of The Bahamas ? I don't know who their webdesigner is but their URLS are insane lol - you can find all relevant information about incorporating your business in the Bahamas and the Bahamas company registry here. I doupt you will have any luck to get beneficial owner information from the registry without the help from a lawyer there.
What's up with that URL?

@OP, try local government maybe? Some of them could potentially got good information of what you need, you just need the courage and effort to visit them :)

Reactions: vitomerchant
Thank you, do you know if it is possible to trace owners of a Bahamas company?

Reactions: vitomerchant
What you want to know about Bahamas you need to write down and ask your attorney about once you found one.

Bahamas Law Chambers
Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas Law Chambers | Leading Law Firm In The Bahamas - Bahamas Lawyer & Co. | The Bahamas' Premier Commercial Law Firm
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm in Nassau, The Bahamas
Phone+1 (242) 456-0012

Bahamas Law Chambers provides clients with professional, courteous and quick legal services. Since its inception, it has expanded to become a foremost law firm in the Bahamas. BLC understands the importance of the Bahamas to the international marketplace for wealth management, international trade and...

Latest Threads