Our valued sponsor

Bank account with Card

Gentlemen

Im living in Bahrain and i have a business account for my company in US

Im really facing a problem regarding getting money out of my company

What is the legit EMI or Bank that i can get card shipped to me?

Wise dont do it
Blaccatcard wont issue a card for me
Revolut dont even want me to download their app
Bankera wont ship cards
Same with N26
Dukascopy have bad limit besides they report every movement you do to your country of residence
Skrill wont ship either
Advcash is suspicious besides they dont have swift

I dont wanna fake any document to have the card

Do you have any solution or advice ?

If you are looking to bypass CRS, then Xapo Bank won't help, since Gibraltar will report your account to Bahrain.
Perhaps Payoneer will be able to send you a card. Your best option is to go to USA and open a non resident bank account there.
Is there a particular reason why you can't use a debit card that comes with your US business bank account?
Regarding payoneer i asked them if i can withdraw money from my US company bank account to my personal account with payoneer and they told me no

Regarding the debit card Mercury clearly saying dont use your company account to your personal things thats why im avoiding any personal activity on it besides its a legit company and that will ruin the financial history that im building to it

They are a bank
I saw the reviews in Trust Pilot

is it scary for 4 digit?

They are a bank
I asked xapo they do ship cards

The problem is the reviews and they lost USD rail because of the losing their correspondent bank

٢٠٢٣٠٧٢٨_١٦١٧٤٥.jpg
٢٠٢٣٠٧٢٨_١٦١٨٢٠.jpg
٢٠٢٣٠٧٢٨_١٦١٨٥٢.jpg

Any help guys?

Last edited:
Personal things can be business expenses sometimes. Xapo Bank at the moment cannot be funded via SWIFT in GBP as well, so there is no way you can send there money from your company, unless you open a business account in GBP in the UK to use faster payments system. If you are able to buy USDT/USDC from your business account then you better use Advcash UnionPay card (2,5% comission for loading + 1% currency convertion), the only issue with it - it works only for offline purchases/atms, there are few websites that accept unionpay cards online, mostly airlines and Chinese trip.com booking service. Xapo Bank is an offshore bank, so it reports everything to your home/permanent residence country. Advcash doesn't, but you pay 3,5% for that privelege and you have to fund it via p2p exchanges using crypto or bogus invoices from an exchanger to wire USD.

Reactions: Forester
Xapo Bank at the moment cannot be funded via SWIFT in GBP as well, so there is no way you can send there money from your company, unless you open a business account in GBP in the UK to use faster payments system.
Or unless you open a SWIFT and SEPA capable business account in EUR to send it via SEPA.
But I'm afraid that this does not solve the fundamental problem, see below.
If you are able to buy USDT/USDC from your business account then you better use Advcash UnionPay card (2,5% comission for loading + 1% currency convertion), the only issue with it - it works only for offline purchases/atms, there are few websites that accept unionpay cards online, mostly airlines and Chinese trip.com booking service.
+ it's costly :(
Xapo Bank is an offshore bank, so it reports everything to your home/permanent residence country.
And this is the fundamental problem.
Advcash doesn't, but you pay 3,5% for that privelege and you have to fund it via p2p exchanges using crypto or bogus invoices from an exchanger to wire USD.
Exactly.

Regarding payoneer i asked them if i can withdraw money from my US company bank account to my personal account with payoneer and they told me no

Regarding the debit card Mercury clearly saying dont use your company account to your personal things thats why im avoiding any personal activity on it besides its a legit company and that will ruin the financial history that im building to it

I saw the reviews in Trust Pilot

is it scary for 4 digit?

I asked xapo they do ship cards

The problem is the reviews and they lost USD rail because of the losing their correspondent bank

View attachment 5091View attachment 5092 View attachment 5093

Any help guys?
I (hopefully) understand your position.
Be advised that if you want to avoid Bahrain institutions being informed about your income, the only reasonably realiable way is to open an account in some non-AEOI/CRS country (such a possibility still exists) and wire money there (from your company account).
(For possible account opening in some non-AEOI/CRS country, search here at forums, it was discussed repeatedly.)

Reactions: jafo
You can use Zenus bank then, no CRS.

Are they are reliable?

They are a full reserve bank, so they should be safe.

Well, may be. Nevertheless, do not overlook that Zenus Bank is licensed and regulated by the Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions (OCIF) in Puerto Rico; and it is not FDIC-insured. Simply a Puerto Rican International Financial Entity (again, I do not mean that they should be unreliable because of that; just it is not a standard US bank).

I've been using them for more than one year without any trouble.
Good to hear (and good for you :) )
And do mercury will have problem with them?

They are both US banks so no issues.
Just a correction: No, none of them is a US bank. For Zenus see above; Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust – FDIC members (so using Mercury you are using a US bank; but indirectly – as it is usual with EMIs).

Latest Threads