Our valued sponsor

bankera scam

csp dubai

Pro Member
Jun 27, 2021
dubai
Visit site
i have beem scammed from Bankera . they asked 900 eur , after they said i was approved i paid , than they said i not meat requirement.

i open complain in central bank , answer was they not regulate bankera becuase is agent of pervesk .

The bank of lithusnia answer is ridicoulus i can open acccount in bankera web site and manage it

Era financials is agent from bankera , is a microcompany exempted and owener is a british lady

NEWMAN, Ellena Michelle

Correspondence addressThe Coach House, Powell Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, United Kingdom, IG9 5RD

40 years old

Sounds really strange a microcompany can be agent of bankera and handle all privicy requirements , with only one employee.

I believe persvesk is behind this.

THERE IS BIG SUSPISCIOUS IN LITHUANIA BANKERA HAS A DIRECT PROTECTION FROM BANK OF LITHUANIA , THEY HAVE BEEN VERY EFFICIENT PROTECTING THEM AND OTHER BIG FISH , BUT HUNTING DOWN SMALL EMI FOR SMALL BUROCRATIC VIOLATIONS , THIS PUT IN A SHADOW ALL LITHUANIA BANKING INDUSTRY , WILL OPEN COMPLAIN IN EU CENTRAL BANK WILL SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT

Sounds like another day in the office at Bankera. They have huge communication problems, both internally and externally. Messy company to deal with. Your account was probably not meant to be approved in the first place.

Maybe @Gediminas can help?

Another possibility is that your 900 EUR came from a high-risk source and they decided to close your account. If that is the case, they should send the 900 EUR back unless it came from a sanctioned person/entity.

I believe you're looking at the wrong company, though. As per the terms and conditions on the Bankera website, the one you're looking for is incorporated in Malta and is called Era Finance Ltd., registration number C 92740, address Suite 1, Sterling Building, Enrico Mizzi Street, XBX 1453, Ta' Xbiex, Malta. https://register.mbr.mt/app/query/search_for_company

When you open an account with Bankera, you become a customer of both Bankera (the agent) and Pervesk (the actual EMI). You can try complaining in Lithuania about Pervesk instead.

thanks i not think is a quite legal scheme does era finance has a emi licence as well?

any way is a scam they approved the account , than they said i not have requirements without any reason, mano bank they forbiden them to open account to my class of risk company , so they was liening from the begennin they was just interested get the 900 compliance fee
I will not give up i will open complain against pervesk , this in us is call adavance fee scam i think open a complin in police as well
lets lets see

i have beem scammed from Bankera . they asked 900 eur , after they said i was approved i paid , than they said i not meat requirement.

i open complain in central bank , answer was they not regulate bankera becuase is agent of pervesk .

The bank of lithusnia answer is ridicoulus i can open acccount in bankera web site and manage it

Era financials is agent from bankera , is a microcompany exempted and owener is a british lady

NEWMAN, Ellena Michelle

Correspondence addressThe Coach House, Powell Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, United Kingdom, IG9 5RD

40 years old

Sounds really strange a microcompany can be agent of bankera and handle all privicy requirements , with only one employee.

THERE IS BIG SUSPISCIOUS IN LITHUANIA BANKERA HAS A DIRECT PROTECTION FROM BANK OF LITHUANIA , THEY HAVE BEEN VERY EFFICIENT PROTECTING THEM AND OTHER BIG FISH , BUT HUNTING DOWN SMALL EMI FOR SMALL BUROCRATIC VIOLATIONS , THIS PUT IN A SHADOW ALL LITHUANIA BANKING INDUSTRY , WILL OPEN COMPLAIN IN EU CENTRAL BANK WILL SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT
You probably been rejected because of being over their risk appetite. I usually advice to contact / hire introducer who can help to prepare normal file to be approved. Contact @Gediminas
Also if you get rejected or account closed application fee is not refundable
They are overloaded by applications that is why they cannot accept applications for free

Last edited:

NEWMAN, Ellena Michelle

40 years old

Your post starts with a false statement, to begin with. They could not tell you that you pay only if you are approved and also they could not tell you you will be approved ahead of time. So you clearly misunderstood something.

If you paid 900 EUR for onboarding, it means your case is classified as higher risk.

Smells like fud.

I have loads of clients who pay 900 EUR or more for onboarding and they have been successfully accepted.

If you got rejected, usually there are simple reasons:

1. you are involved in fraud
2. you do not comply with regulations
3. your setup is yolo.

Basically only that.

Most of the time it is because of fraudulent backgrounds such as darks, money laundering, fake business activities, etc.

If you believe you don't fall in these categories, feel free to DM me and I will try to help.

buy the way era finance is own buy a linchenstain foundation very nice from a financial istiution , i wonder why pervesk not do this operation with their name
I will open complain in Malta and Bce they Fxxx with wrong guy ,plus will try open criminal case in Malta nad Lithuania , i have goos legal team .
They can keep the 900 eur but they will spend more in Time and bad adversting.
I sugesst they return my funds very fast , this for me is advance fee scam

I will open the case in all possibly regulators than i will publish everything

By the way their correspondent bank is mano bank , i suggest to apply to them in person instead of this scammers

thanks for the advise , but i have some money to through away it will be fun chase this idiots , i have experince working with bol they obvously are getting some kick back from pervesk , they might get away with it , but mfsa is much more serious , i willopen comaplin in Lichenstain as well they not like this small petty scammers .
Any way this forum. will dammage them enough i am sure some one in BOL aleready s**t in their pants
if you want use bankera use Sąskaitos, mokėjimai, finansavimas I Mano bankas is tehir correspondent bank if you pass their comaplince is beter than work with this scammres

• Love
Reactions: jafo and JohnnyDoe
thanks for the advise , but i have some money to through away it will be fun chase this idiots , i have experince working with bol they obvously are getting some kick back from pervesk , they might get away with it , but mfsa is much more serious , i willopen comaplin in Lichenstain as well they not like this small petty scammers .
Any way this forum. will dammage them enough i am sure some one in BOL aleready s**t in their pants
if you want use bankera use Sąskaitos, mokėjimai, finansavimas I Mano bankas is tehir correspondent bank if you pass their comaplince is beter than work with this scammres

you sound like a clueless child. nothing else to say. and you are also thanking for advice form a person who is full into fake documents. literally a fraudster.

no fake here , i just wonder if we have any happy customer here w from this 2 scammers bankera and pervesk exept you i not see any one
any way they are useless regiaster directly with manobank why pay more wiht bankera?
right?

If there were no happy customers, they would not have become one of the largest EMIs in the market. Year after year after year. Use some logic.

If you are serious about your issue, reply to my DM and I will help if there are no shady activities around your case.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Bankera doesn’t care about reputation, they just keep the front business somehow alive to support their fraud. So you are not going to cause them any damage or recover any money, you will only enrich your lawyers.

Reactions: jafo
and you are also thanking for advice form a person who is full into fake documents. literally a fraudster.
Please find one single person who has been defrauded by me or by someone introduced by me in the last 30 years. The last guy who claimed something like this publicly was sentenced 18 months for defamation.

Fact is that you regularly work for and are paid by Bankera. Enough said.

i have three lawyers on payroll will be fun give them some work to do , they will have some cristmas fun

i suggest bankera return my funds at once or will much more painfull for them i am still in a funny mood
You have my moral support, keep us updated thu&¤#

• Haha
Reactions: Gjrwings and jafo
i replied to gediminas , my point is exactly to drag attention to this scammers , htey lost our time and money , now is getting fun to drag them down , i bet pervesk will not exist in next 2 years be carefull with them , they are surving just buscause they have some corrupat friends in Bank og Lithuania and a everyone knows it , soon or later soem head will blow up