Our valued sponsor

bankera scam

If there were no happy customers, they would not have become one of the largest EMIs in the market. Year after year after year. Use some logic.

If you are serious about your issue, reply to my DM and I will help if there are no shady activities around your case.
Where are you getting this from?
As far as I know they are a small Lithuanian EMI not even in top10, focusing on high risk customers.

I recall some other forum member was saying about some alleged ICO scam they did, which leaves a bit dodgy impression.

Reactions: jafo
If you have a look at the title of the task, it is not an account opening. You do not pay 900 EUR for your account to be opened. You are paying 900 EUR for a service to be done, which is them looking at your application and making their own decision on whether your account should be opened. I am not any shill for Bankera and I don't exactly have the greatest experience with them, but I wouldn't say that they would lose a court case regarding this for the sole reason that it is generally known if you purchase a service and the service is completed, your funds are not refunded.

They completed their service with a decision that the application is, most likely, outside of their risk appetite and they do not want to onboard this client. It was the client's choice to pay 900 EUR for them to have a look at the company and make a decision. Even many high street banking monkeys have put such a setup in place.

As for Bankera's services, I am not a fan. But, I definitely wouldn't consider them corrupt nor as lawbreakers in Lithuania. Although I don't think their address is legit. I wanted to pay them a visit when in Vilnius for business a couple days back, and the building on Gedimino prospektas was a clothing store, not exactly representing a "prestigious EMI". Nothing against virtual addresses, but for such a big company? Doesn't create the best of impressions.

Anyways, don't have 900 Euros to spare for an application (mind you, the one for the most risky businesses available and therefore logically most likely the hardest to get approved), then don't apply to Bankera.
Did you miss the WHOLE point or am I really this bad at explaining rudimentary concepts? :rolleyes:

What does it cost Bankera to ADD the word NON-REFUNDABLE to their website right after the €900 to avoid ANY and ALL misunderstandings? :rolleyes:

Is it really worth it for them to go to war over one word? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say that they would lose a court case regarding this for the sole reason that it is generally known if you purchase a service and the service is completed, your funds are not refunded.

:oops: :oops: :oops: Dude..., please NO! Never utter these words again if you haven't gone through decades of litigation. Just the mere filing of a case against Bankera is going to cost them more than €900 to defend.

After months or years your case comes to an end. You achieved the result you desired. But, litigation can be expensive. You have paid legal fees such as filing fees, expert witness fees, and attorney fees. Does a successful case mean the losing party is responsible for your legal fees? Generally, no, but there are exceptions that allow recovery of attorney fees and other legal expenses.

I know "cases" where they send a "plaintiff" to "set you up". The plaintiff has NOTHING except the €900 they pay and then sit back and wait...until the "target" bites. Then the plaintiff files a lawsuit and attorneys start hammering the defendant. It's either settle or years of litigation. There is a whole industry doing this. Who's going to stop them? The courts who also earn from this? :rolleyes:

Another example: Understanding Patent Trolls

PS. I know "a few people" who sell their patents to "entities" dedicated to this particular income-earning activity :rolleyes:

As far as I know they are a small Lithuanian EMI not even in top10, focusing on high risk customers.

I recall some other forum member was saying about some alleged ICO scam they did, which leaves a bit dodgy impression.
Good stuff! Nice list! Thank you for sharing.

this not the point the tols us we was approved , and then why ask to pay their fee , and the knew their going reject us because manobank do allow fourth party payments , is just a scam this emi will not exist in the next 2 years trust me stay away

Reactions: jafo
Comes down to how one quantifies the size of a financial institution.

If we look at balances held then, according to Q3 figures (unaudited), they are 6th in Lithuania. Per latest audited figures (end of 2022), they were 8th. One reason they jumped from 8th to 6th is that Payrnet vanished, though.

But looking at income, they are 17th.

I doubt they are a scam because of your 900 EUR you lost in application fee. I also don't believe they can make a business out of the 900 EUR they charge customers in application fees. That's just my thoughts.

That said, I hope OP will reach out to @Gediminas to try to get this sorted out. In my experience, people scream a lot but never go further with their claim if a solution is possible.

why you keep defending them , they are a scam they do preaproval than they said we not meet requirements and the ask again 900 again for revieuw the file , how do you call this?
I think you have all some kick bank from bankera , anyway they are useless their correspondent bank mano bank will open account to you without going throuh bankera.
We applied to Pervesk why they not use their brand directly ?

why you keep defending them , they are a scam they do preaproval than they said we not meet requirements and the ask again 900 again for revieuw the file , how do you call this?
I think you have all some kick bank from bankera , anyway they are useless their correspondent bank mano bank will open account to you without going throuh bankera.
We applied to Pervesk why they not use their brand directly ?
Where did you get Mano Bank from?

I am not here to defend Bankera, but I know that their only correspondent is INCORE BANK AG in Zurich and some currencies don't need Pervesk's correspondent when transferring funds in, because Pervesk has EUR and USD with Lietuvos Bankas.

Pervesk and Bankera are 2 different companies with the same ownership. Your thread is titled "bankera scam" and you are saying you applied to Pervesk here. How does that work?

Of course their business model is not the cleanest thing in the universe, but as a decently trusted Lithuanian EMI and a decently trusted Maltese EMD agent respectively, Pervesk UAB and Era Finance Ltd don't have a primary goal of scamming you by charging document reviewal fees. They do definitely make a decent amount from that, but why take up to 900 EUR from somebody and give them nothing when you can keep that customer.

Especially with such a business that is on the 900 EUR fee, because that means 200 EUR monthly, probably 0.2% for SEPA and 0.5% or like 20-50 EUR for SWIFT which are all very nice extra profits for them. Just might be best to consider that the business' end goal is not always to f-over the customer but instead to give them a decent service and earn a stable amount of income. Just my 2 cents.

Sąskaitos, mokėjimai, finansavimas I Mano bankas is their correspondent bank becase i paid the 900 eur to them, if they are so clean business ehy pervesk did not accept the application instead they ask as to open with bankera, the only explanation is because bankera is not regulated by bol , and so they can avoid trouble
That doesn't prove they are a correspondent bank. It just proves that Bankera has a business account with Mano Bank.

A lot of EMIs in Lithuania bank with Šiaulių Bankas (SB). Application fees and other invoiced services are paid to that bank. But SB does not offer correspondence banking to those EMIs.

Reactions: jafo and ilke
Your post starts with a false statement, to begin with. They could not tell you that you pay only if you are approved and also they could not tell you you will be approved ahead of time. So you clearly misunderstood something.

If you paid 900 EUR for onboarding, it means your case is classified as higher risk.

Smells like fud.

I have loads of clients who pay 900 EUR or more for onboarding and they have been successfully accepted.

If you got rejected, usually there are simple reasons:

1. you are involved in fraud
2. you do not comply with regulations
3. your setup is yolo.

Basically only that.

Most of the time it is because of fraudulent backgrounds such as darks, money laundering, fake business activities, etc.

If you believe you don't fall in these categories, feel free to DM me and I will try to help.
To tell someone they are rejected because the fault obviously lies on their side and not Bankera is grossly speculative. I had the same situation with Bankera and my company hardened even conducted its first business transaction. There is nothing dodgy about my business, except an above board non-profit. Compliance is throwing the baby out with the bath water. It’s obviously not working when you only see a demon behind every bush. I’d not touch Bankera!!