Our valued sponsor

COLOMBIA FINALLY, OFFICIALLY DECLARED A NO GO ZONE!!!!

Colombia - Level 3: Reconsider Travel. Reissued with updates to high-risk areas. Reconsider travel due to crime and terrorism. Exercise increased caution due to civil unrest and kidnapping.US State Department Advisory

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo
As I said...each day...they drug another youtuber/multiple tourists ....

US Goverment Alert : Do not user Dating Apps in Colombia. !

Just imagine, what a safe country... do not use Tinder in Colombia :)) Security Alert: Risks of Using Online Dating Applications

Event: U.S. Embassy Bogota is aware of eight suspicious deaths of private U.S. citizens in Medellin between November 1 and December 31, 2023. The deaths appear to involve either involuntary drugging overdoes or are suspected homicides. At this time, it is not believed these deaths are linked as each involved distinct circumstances, however several of the deaths point to possible drugging, robbery, and overdose, and several involve the use of online dating applications.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bluebarry and jafo
Amazing that these tubers always survive their ordeals, and, more importantly, manage to hold on to their memory cards.

Not always, they get murdered a lot. 8 Americans , according to US Embasady in Colombia, died just in Medellin in 2 months (i think the number is more as they refuse to make tests at Medellin Central Hospital for this Escopamine) . Probably they died like at less 10 foreign each month in all cities, and maybe hundredths/thousands get robbed/kidnapped each month and have all their bank accounts cleaned , maybe even some credit lines created.

Event: U.S. Embassy Bogota is aware of eight suspicious deaths of private U.S. citizens in Medellin between November 1 and December 31, 2023. The deaths appear to involve either involuntary drugging overdoes or are suspected homicides. At this time, it is not believed these deaths are linked as each involved distinct circumstances, however several of the deaths point to possible drugging, robbery, and overdose, and several involve the use of online dating applications.

• Haha
You made me laugh so hard rof/% smi(&% - All my cousins who have teenagers are at their wit's end with their children's gullibility.

My oldest son is one of those who thinks the 9-11 attack of the Twin towers was an inside job. He also thinks the landing on the Moon was recorded in a Hollywood Studio!!

Someone please slap my son, I fear he is reaching the point of no return, the world is doomed!!

• Haha