Our valued sponsor

COLOMBIA FINALLY, OFFICIALLY DECLARED A NO GO ZONE!!!!

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
For all those who were keeping saying here how safe Colombia is, the United States and Canada issued travel alerts urging people not to travel to Colombia because there is a risk of being drugged (by girls) and kidnapped. This can also happen in various ways, not just with the help of women: through fake taxis, and so on. They have a drug, that is enough to give you an paper, and you are done. Like an old woman asking you read for her a medicine prescription paper.
You touch it, in 3 minutes you are an obeying dog/zombie

The used drug is one that will make you an obeying zombie, you will give those bastards all your cards PINs, you will even make bank loans, you will sell all your stocks, even your house to those bastards! And they will beat you, and spit just for fun! even the girls who gained your trust to come to your apartment.

As stated before, there are no consequences for those women to drug you eve if it could potentially lead to your fatality. Nobody seems to care. Additionally, a growing number of individuals in their churches collectively pray to GOD so that " GRINGOs will depart from their country" . We are regarded as a problem for most people there.

Event: The U.S. Embassy informs U.S. citizens that in the last year, the Embassy has seen an increase in reports of incidents involving the use of sedatives to drug and rob individuals. Foreigners are routinely targeted through online dating applications or in bars and nightclubs. The Embassy regularly receives reports of these types of incidents occurring in major cities, including Medellin, Cartagena, and Bogota. Some of these incidents have resulted in victims dying or needing serious medical assistance as a result of an overdose from the drugs used to incapacitate the victim.

Country Summary: Violent crime, such as homicide, assault, and armed robbery, is widespread. Organized criminal activities, such as extortion, robbery, and kidnapping, are common in some areas.

Here the country is marked RECONSIDER TRAVEL and some ZONES are even Marked "DO NOT TRAVEL". It's LEVEL 3, imagine that countries like Argentina are LEVEL1 of DANGER

-----

Thank you Colombian police, for not carrying about those 50,000 CASES of people getting DRUDGED EACH YEAR! Those foreign guys , by the money they used to spend there also paid your salaries. I hope you will go TOO in the MISERY NOW!

Like everywhere. Welcome to planet Earth.
Not for a regular Joe. I know people who got drugged (in very safe cities in Asia) by the barman, who gets a commission from the girl after she takes them to the ATM, but this stops here and it's generally only a few hundreds/ in the low thousands.

This level of robbery is on another level - this is actual kidnapping, a serious crime and they are also more thorough since it does not just stop with just the ATM. It can happen to the average American in a white t-shirt and flip flops who have 200k on their brokerage account. And it's not targeted, this can happen to any gringos, or in general the less cautious ones. This would not happen in most of Europe, unless it is targeted.

I wonder if they are ways to protect ourselves from this type of thing, or at least do some damage control preemptively and in the moment.

Last edited:
Not for a regular Joe. I know people who got drugged (in very safe cities in Asia) by the barman, who gets a commission from the girl after she takes them to the ATM, but this stops here and it's generally only a few hundreds/ in the low thousands.

This level of robbery is on another level - this is actual kidnapping, a serious crime and they are also more thorough since it does not just stop with just the ATM. It can happen to the average American in a white t-shirt and flip flops who have 200k on their brokerage account. And it's not targeted, this can happen to any gringos, or in general the less cautious ones. This would not happen in most of Europe, unless it is targeted.

I wonder if they are ways to protect ourselves from this type of thing, or at least do some damage control preemptively and in the moment.
They will start cracking down on these crimes when they drug the wrong American gringo (e.g: a powerful influencer with millions of followers or a western politically exposed person.

until then, avoid South America. f**k them, go to Europe, much better looking women and way safer.

or u know... stop being the stereotypical over trusting white dude and be aware of your surroundings

Additionally, a growing number of individuals in their churches collectively pray to GOD so that " GRINGOs will depart from their country" . We are regarded as a problem for most people there.

Like everywhere I go man, some will always complain how Im making everything expensive and blahblah I had this argument recently in Barcelona with a few locals.

My answer? 'Dude stop complaining and step up your game. Make more money, theres no freebies anymore'
'Rich people aint gonna stop making money'

Reactions: jafo
Now why would you travel all the way to Colombia to read prescriptions handed to you in the street? Decline politely, problem solved.

Because it will be rude to decline helping an 75 years old woman, who can't read because of her age. They will use her as a bait. Police won't do nothing as you "deserve it" because you was looking for sex.

Do they still teach basic life skills in kindergartens or they are too busy with explaining how many genders there are?

how many genders they are is a very difficult problem , if all of us from this forum will be testes together, we won't pass a "gender study exam" lol , we will all fail

Because it will be rude to decline helping an 75 years old woman, who can't read because of her age. They will use her as a bait. Police won't do nothing as you "deserve it" because you was looking for sex.
Says who? Who's the global and universal arbiter of "rudeness"? Different kind of "shaming" techniques and making you feel like you "owe" them something are typical for scammers. Just say no politely, or just ignore, and move on. Otherwise you have a prey mindset, as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Says who? Who's the global and universal arbiter of "rudeness"? Different kind of "shaming" techniques and making you feel like you "owe" them something are typical for scammers. Just say no politely, or just ignore, and move on. Otherwise you have a prey mindset, as pointed out earlier in the thread.
So one should expect that every 75 yr old woman is a kidnapper and scammer ? Crime rates are crazy in some places in Latin America and it's just better to avoid these xenophobic s**t holes. Good place only for broke sex addicts looking for cheap prostitutes but that comes with a risk

Maybe I have a pray mindset but I don't want to live in such extreme distrust therefore I avoid these type of uncivilized countries

Reactions: jafo
For all those who were keeping saying here how safe Colombia is, the United States and Canada issued travel alerts urging people not to travel to Colombia because there is a risk of being drugged (by girls) and kidnapped. This can also happen in various ways, not just with the help of women: through fake taxis, and so on. They have a drug, that is enough to give you an paper, and you are done. Like an old woman asking you read for her a medicine prescription paper.
You touch it, in 3 minutes you are an obeying dog/zombie

The used drug is one that will make you an obeying zombie, you will give those bastards all your cards PINs, you will even make bank loans, you will sell all your stocks, even your house to those bastards! And they will beat you, and spit just for fun! even the girls who gained your trust to come to your apartment.

As stated before, there are no consequences for those women to drug you eve if it could potentially lead to your fatality. Nobody seems to care. Additionally, a growing number of individuals in their churches collectively pray to GOD so that " GRINGOs will depart from their country" . We are regarded as a problem for most people there.

Here the country is marked RECONSIDER TRAVEL and some ZONES are even Marked "DO NOT TRAVEL". It's LEVEL 3, imagine that countries like Argentina are LEVEL1 of DANGER

-----

Thank you Colombian police, for not carrying about those 50,000 CASES of people getting DRUDGED EACH YEAR! Those foreign guys , by the money they used to spend there also paid your salaries. I hope you will go TOO in the MISERY NOW!
An eye for an eye, buddy! :cool:
You reap what you sow. ;)

BOGOTA: Colombia President Gustavo Petro on Friday ordered an investigation into the alleged rape of underage indigenous girls by United States and local soldiers. January 14, 2023

Militares estadounidenses violaron a 53 menores colombianas entre 2003 y 2007, según la Comisión Histórica del proceso de paz. El documento, en el que participan el gobierno de Colombia y las FARC, indica que los hechos quedaron impunes gracias a la inmunidad diplomática de los funcionarios de EEUU

Translation of the Spanish link:
US soldiers raped 53 Colombian minors between 2003 and 2007, according to the Historical Commission of the peace process.
The document, in which the Colombian government and the FARC participate, indicates that the events went unpunished thanks to the diplomatic immunity of US officials.

And like this, there are THOUSANDS of other cases in the local Colombian Newspapers. Europeans who are deployed in conjunction with Americans also have partaken in these egregious crimes. So, cry me a river, @pixbix

Some of these children (yes, not even teenagers so < 13) are daughters, sisters, grandchildren etc etc of the Colombian police, taxi drivers, bartenders, hotel employees, restaurant employees etc etc.

YES! They are TARGETING (some of) us. Luckily, I happened to also have another passport that is "friendly". I've been going to Colombia and other countries in Latin America for decades without ever being targeted.

There are ALWAYS 2 sides to EVERY story! Hear them both and then decide.

YOLO! rof/%

Reactions: Bluebarry