Our valued sponsor

COLOMBIA FINALLY, OFFICIALLY DECLARED A NO GO ZONE!!!!

Apparently you can get robbed twice in less than 30 seconds:

For all of you who think that Colombia is still a nice tourist place just imagine. There was an show on Romanian TV channels "American Express" . So some teams had to go in Colombia, find hidden clues in the cities,etc. They all got robbed, all of them!

Last one made the TV show got canceled! A few guys came on bikes with guns and tried to kidnap/robb the reports and a team , even if they had armed bodyguards!

• Haha
Reactions: latindev and jafo
Apparently you can get robbed twice in less than 30 seconds:

For all of you who think that Colombia is still a nice tourist place just imagine. There was an show on Romanian TV channels "American Express" . So some teams had to go in Colombia, find hidden clues in the cities,etc. They all got robbed, all of them!

Last one made the TV show got canceled! A few guys came on bikes with guns and tried to kidnap/robb the reports and a team , even if they had armed bodyguards!

rof/% rof/% rof/% Dude, they deserved it! How are you going to let yourself be robbed like that without putting up a fatal fight? rof/%

Goddamn!

Reactions: pixbix
This one is even better.... they take photos with you, you can send them the photos to your mum, dad, she will talk with them , and then they will kidnap you , ask for 2000$, after they get money they will stab you for fun ...
police won't be able to find them ... they just let them free

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I was once drugged, raped, and killed! Then Angel Jose came literally out of the blue and said "go back my friend, the world needs you..." (He even gave me a few bucks for the ride back home..)

Since when YouTubers are a reliable source of information?

Last edited:
  • Haha
This guy has some words especially for guys like you. Anyway is kind of fun how almost each day another youtuber, get robbbed , kidnaped, etc

I've been in Colombia a few times, I've never had a problem (but I don't go to the Ghettos to make fancy videos.)

Every single county in the world has the potential to be dangerous, even Norway or Dubai.

FOR THOSE THINK IT IS SAFER THAN IN US.. HE GOT INVITED TO THEIR APARTMENT... AND SERVED A DRINK

It is safer than many places in the US, I don't understand why is so difficult to understand simple numbers... But well, I guess math education is not that great everywhere

I've been in Colombia a few times, I've never had a problem (but I don't go to the Ghettos to make fancy videos.)
Just like any smart people will do... But that's the key: "smart", that's something we don't see everywhere since most people are just idiots and unfortunately: Latam is not for idiots

I was once drugged, raped, and killed! Then Angel Jose came literally out of the blue and said "go back my friend, the world needs you..." (He even gave me a few bucks for the ride back home..)

Since when YouTubers are a reliable source of information?
Wait you're telling me that the platform full of people teaching me that I can reduce my taxes to zero living in Germany by just openning a company WITH THEM in Belize are not telling me the truth?

Youtube could be a good source for information... Once you remove 99.99% of the junk

• Haha
Reactions: Radko and jafo
FOR THOSE THINK IT IS SAFER THAN IN US.. HE GOT INVITED TO THEIR APARTMENT... AND SERVED A DRINK

He had quite a few shitcoins as 'savings' I can't believe they sold his Cardano!!

If this happened to me, I'd never make a video about it. Why are all the travel bloggers useless at travelling lol. I saw a guy the other day apply for a visa through an intermediary website and pay 3 times the actual amount for it

It's pretty obvious how to avoid getting drugged in Medellin - always buy your own drinks (ideally a bottle that you see opened) and never let it out of your sight. And never buy into some random chick who is throwing herself at you.

If this happened to me, I'd never make a video about it. Why are all the travel bloggers useless at travelling
100% this!
Someone like this "video victim" is someone I would absolutely avoid and evade for the rest of my life, including but not limited to everyone related to him. Nothing good can emerge from someone as clueless and irresponsible as the video protagonist.

On the other hand, I feel that most of these victims "invent" these crimes for clicks/donations. :rolleyes: It wouldn't be the first and in comparison to other indignities, it's "harmless". Compared to this: Mother Sentenced to Death After Poisoning Children for Social Media Donations. The Thai woman, dubbed “bleach mum,” laced her children’s meals with a corrosive substance, killing her daughter and hospitalising her son months later. cry&¤

these videos are just boring "entertainment" taha"¤%

Reactions: Radko and polonieth
100% this!
Someone like this "video victim" is someone I would absolutely avoid and evade for the rest of my life, including but not limited to everyone related to him. Nothing good can emerge from someone as clueless and irresponsible as the video protagonist.

On the other hand, I feel that most of these victims "invent" these crimes for clicks/donations. :rolleyes: It wouldn't be the first and in comparison to other indignities, it's "harmless". Compared to this: Mother Sentenced to Death After Poisoning Children for Social Media Donations. The Thai woman, dubbed “bleach mum,” laced her children’s meals with a corrosive substance, killing her daughter and hospitalising her son months later. cry&¤

these videos are just boring "entertainment" taha"¤%
Yeah it's not a bad way to drive some views / donations for a middle of the road YouTube channel.

The only proof he's offered are some crypto withdrawals and PayPal emails. Could have just withdrawn to another wallet to generate the transaction email. PayPal looks like it goes to Latin sounding names though but who knows. Could be faked or just sent to a friend.

He's probably telling the truth though. Some random girls want to cook you some local dishes at their apartment?

Many of the bigger YouTube names have fallen victim to this too, but haven't vlogged about it. Kurt Kaz for example I believe was drugged.

I think if you were staying in Colombia for an extended period and planned to party, tinder, etc etc, you'd be best of paying someone to be your minder to make sure you don't fall into one of these traps. Or if you do, he's on hand to intervene before you get robbed. And you hope he's not in on it too.

He had quite a few shitcoins as 'savings' I can't believe they sold his Cardano!!

If this happened to me, I'd never make a video about it. Why are all the travel bloggers useless at travelling lol. I saw a guy the other day apply for a visa through an intermediary website and pay 3 times the actual amount for it

It's pretty obvious how to avoid getting drugged in Medellin - always buy your own drinks (ideally a bottle that you see opened) and never let it out of your sight. And never buy into some random chick who is throwing herself at you.

He got invited by a few girls to "their apartment", and he got drugged inside. the apartment was "rented". The girls told him they will cook a fish for him... he ended up drugged . the fish was for their boyfriend. police will just ignore/dismiss this case there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He got invited by a few girls to "their apartment", and he got drugged inside. the apartment was "rented". The girls told him they will cook a fish for him... he ended up drugged . the fish was for their boyfriend. police will just ignore/dismiss this case there.
That's what happens when you can't control your dick rof/% It reminds me those people who get kidnapped in some countries when using tinder and suddenly thinking they are "hot" and many girls want to be with them

• Haha

Latest Threads